Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Mine were gone....but now they are back

That is a ww wide glitch. The lemon lime dragon cannot wear clothing.
Hopefully this will get fixed soon.
Mine are all back as well (least the ones in my main account..must have been a really temporary gllitch-KEWL!

As for the Citrus Dragon...Here's what I posted on another thread regarding that...
Didn't you read the tag on your dragon prior to purchasing?

***warning****
Due to the acidity in the Citrus Dragon, clothing items are being disinegrated upon donning. Ganz suggests only metalic* based clothing items.

*metalic based clothing items only found in estore

This post was a joke, and is no way intended to make fun of you, merely make light of an incredibly irrirtating situation you are going through. Dbird Inc. hopes your problem is solved promptly!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Mine were missing but now they are back. Whew!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #13

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

I haven't logged in lately, but maybe I'll wait untill later to do check my dwarf costumes. Maybe Ganz changed its mind about giving away free stuff after all.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #14
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

My dwarf outfits were missing this morning, but are now back. I am sure everyone's will return.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #15
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

I don't have a green dwarf but I do have blank spaces in my dock. Who knows? Maybe it's to seperate each category like food, toys, etc. because it was like that on my account.
Webbykin56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:05 PM   #16
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webbykin56
I don't have a green dwarf but I do have blank spaces in my dock. Who knows? Maybe it's to seperate each category like food, toys, etc. because it was like that on my account.
You shouldn't have blank spaces to separate the items. It is probably some of your items that will return. The green dwarf is the dwarf outfit from clicking on the snow white ad. If you received that as a prize, some of them went missing and only left a blank space in the dock with the number of items that should be there.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #17

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I still have my green dwarf outfit but my Candy Cane seeds are STILL showing a blue box. I wonder when they'll ever fix THAT glitch? :| Maybe we can put that back on the front page and make Ganz notice it?
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
bonanza396
Banned

PhantomStallion is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

Oh dear! Well, I guess some of my pets need new outfits on...Maybe Raja won't mind being a Zombie for a while!

P.S. His name is pronouced "Ray-ha"! LOL.
PhantomStallion is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #19

antrimiland will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

My account is not affected. I feel bad for who ever has the outfit missing.
antrimiland is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

mine is fine! hope everyone elses gets fixed soon!!!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: