Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #51
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Graphic Changed for "Regal Banquet (Medieval) Dining Table"

The graphics haven't changed for me, my banquet table looks the same as it always has.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #52
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
The graphics haven't changed for me, my banquet table looks the same as it always has.
Mine too!
I am just getting around to looking at it!
I guess I should have looked have looked that same day! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #53
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Did anyone notice it was missing??

Today when I went into one of my pet's rooms I noticed something weird. I have griffen, her room has all medieval stuff anyway, I noticed when I looked at the medieval table that the plates and stuff was missing. Has anyone else noticed that?? LOL or is it just another glitch?
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #54
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Did anyone notice it was missing??

it may be just a glitch. the same thing happened to me too.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #55
uvs Webkinz :)

Strawberrycool is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Did anyone notice it was missing??

i don't have a griffin so i probably wouldn't know but today when i was editing the furniture in one of my treetop rooms i took out the signature fox psi slide and a few minutes later i put it back in and i went to a different room to get somethings for the treetop room and i noticed the slide was missing i paniacked and went from room to room trying to see if maybe it would come abck finally i logged out and logged back in and checked right away and of course i was there. Maybe the same thing will work for you
Strawberrycool is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:27 PM   #56

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Oh. I really liked it with the place settings. Also, if you could place things over the place settings too. I wish they had kept it like that.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #57

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

The graphics for the old Medieval Table is back and an ad is up for the Fancy Table. See attached images...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFancyMedTable01.jpg (20.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgFancyMedTable.jpg (111.3 KB, 3 views)
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #58
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
The graphics for the old Medieval Table is back and an ad is up for the Fancy Table. See attached images...
yep, I just saw that ad and was coming to see if anyone else saw it yet.

It looks like they were just teasing us with the graphic and now if you really want it....you'll go buy it. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #59
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
When I placed my table in a room today, it looked as if it were floating in mid-air!
LOL!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: