Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #41
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Graphic Changed for "Regal Banquet (Medieval) Dining Table"

That looks awesome! Thanks for the update!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #42
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Isn't "bait and switch" illegal? (Except we didn't spend real money for these tables.)

Add me to the list of those who think it would have been better to have either a different table or separate place setting items available from the Wshop.

At least I was using my 3 tables in a sort of medieval Great Hall, but I purchased several food platter items from the eStore to place on the tables. The platters "sort of" cover the settings but not completely, so they don't look right anymore. But I also don't have the option of moving the already-purchased platters to another account or trading them. That stinks!

Although I think the settings do look great, I much prefer being able to choose what to put the tables I already got. Please Ganz, make these a different table choice!!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #43
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I finally went in my pet's room with this table to have a look, and it looks just the same as always to me. Did they change it back?
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:39 AM   #44
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I finally went in my pet's room with this table to have a look, and it looks just the same as always to me. Did they change it back?
Same here. I just got the chance to check it out but my tables look the same. Maybe Ganz has fixed it to only show the place settings on new purchases?
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #45
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I just logged into my account that has three of these tables, and you guys are right -- the tables are now back to their original condition.

I did like the place settings version that showed up briefly, tho' not for the tables I was already using. I hope the alternate will show up as something else we'll have an option to purchase either at Arte's or in the Wshop.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:07 AM   #46
Unregistered

Question Re: Graphic Changed for "Regal Banquet (Medieval) Dining Table"

This morning I went into my medieval room- and the table was back to the old version, without the place settings.

(I've been watching WI for months, and have relied on a lot of the tips-- I'm just not a joiner. :^)
Old 07-11-2010, 01:57 AM   #47
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I liked the neat place settings that appeared on the medieval theme banquet/dining table. I thought they were appropriate. In one room, one of my tables floated but the other was on the floor. I wonder if they removed them until they can fix the glitch of the tables floating... I thought the whole idea was kind of nice on Ganz' part, and appropriate for the medieval theme too!

So hopefully, the technical staff will be able to get the little things fixed (programming and such) to get everything smoothly soon. I still have been having problems with the way the graphics have been running -- ever since the recent "Flash" update. Something about that update isn't compatible with WW programming, and pretty much every other program/browser that uses Flash.

Before the update, many things worked quite well, and compatibly, and now it's definitely out of synch.

So... here's to everything running smoothly soon!
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #48
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Mine is back to the old version also.
Maybe they did it because of the floating table glitch ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #49
SVULADYVOLS88

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

Default Has the medieval dining table graphic been changed back to normal?

i just checked my room and its back to normal! sorry if this has already been posted!
5.jpg
ashleymulder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

I was so excited when this came up today in curio....but when it didn't show it with the place setting of course the first place I came was here to see if anyone had wonderede too....I so wanted a table with the gorgeous place setting but I guess it isn't to be...thanks for updating this...angelgirl
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: