Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #21
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Got Bananas on the WOTM? Here is the reason!! Also answers to all the other item mix-ups! Wheel of Wow glitch, also! Got a Glitch today? Post a pic and I will add it to the collection!

View Post Originally Posted by texasgirl11
i didn't get to do the wotm...it's sad. i had to go to a little sleepover thing at my church and i didn't get back in time
Be grateful. You'd probably be disappointed bc the spin did not give you what it said that it gave you. My son was THRILLED to get pumpkin pie. (I wasn't but he was.) Our dock had some bananas. Goody. I can see that we are not alone. I'm glad that they did it early, though.
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 01:28 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
bluezee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Got Bananas on the WOTM? Here is the reason!! Also answers to all the other item mix-ups! Wheel of Wow glitch, also! Got a Glitch today? Post a pic and I will add it to the collection!

Did anyone else notice that the wheel spun counterclockwise for a bit and then spun clockwise? It happened on all of the times I did it (12 accounts - I was babysitting friends accounts)
Old 11-17-2007, 02:41 PM   #23
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Hmm intersting... maybe you outta' send ganz's technical support email thing those pictures. They probly would like to know if any of this stuff was happening...
Old 11-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #24
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

yes, on one account i did W-O-M and it said I got pumpkin pie but i got... BANANAS!!!!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 03:18 PM   #25
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

I feel bad for all the people who goy bananas. I got the T-shirt and I am happy about it.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #26
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

wow, that's strange!
Darby is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #27
On Request...
Gift Guru

hoops has a spectacular aura about

I landed on the 1000KC coin and recieved it in my dock...I double checked...It's still there....Yeah.

My daughter was able to win the shirt...pretty cool.

It's too bad bad that there were glithes. It seems like these new wheels have been having a series of problems almost every time they show up.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #28
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

That's strange..
Old 11-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #29
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Whoa, those are odd glitches if I got bananas on the WOTM I would be pretty ma, but thanks for expliang,
Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #30
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

i didnt get 2 go...... the screen waz still biu
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: