Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #741
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by DMTig
Well, looks like the fun is over... I found a fairy at midnight but when I clicked it I got a message about the campaign being over... Hopefully if I answered all my math questions right I was able to donate 8 to WI for those who weren't able to participate or were having trouble. Just Wish I could have helped more!!!
Me too, DMTig. I donated 10 but I was away most of the three days!
mlh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #742

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I ended up donating 10 or 12. Wish it could've been more.

I see that WI has announced the contest. It's a good contest, but of course I won't enter since I was able to get the codes myself.

So, I'll just say here that MY favorite prize in Magic Mire is the bramble circlet. I kept seeing pets wearing it with their fairy princess ball gowns and I always wanted one! Now I already have TWO!!!!!!!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #743

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by DMTig
Well, looks like the fun is over... I found a fairy at midnight but when I clicked it I got a message about the campaign being over... Hopefully if I answered all my math questions right I was able to donate 8 to WI for those who weren't able to participate or were having trouble. Just Wish I could have helped more!!!

Don't worry, you would know if your math answer was wrong right away. It would have told you (I know because I misread one question - I was more careful after that!!)
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #744
Sammy‚ô•

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe after the contest they held, I WON!!! XD
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #745
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you ever so much for my good fairy charm, I love it.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 05:35 AM   #746

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

I didn't find a charm at the estore and haven't received one via WI either...Are they still sending out?
Old 06-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #747
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

thank yoiu so much!! i won. so far i got a good fairy charm, they egypt hat thing, and two chipettes costumes. thx u so much wi
nancygurl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: