Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #731
Webkinz :)

geochick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Thanks so much for the excellent info on the WIKI. The fairy sure was elusive over the past three days. Fortunately, we got one per account and some for WI. Thanks, Jackal for the tip on how to send the codes to WI.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #732

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I managed to find two fairies to send to WI. I don't know if they are still coming out at this time, but I am trying so I can send more.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #733

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

can someone help me with this

(12-3)/(2+1)? is the answer 27?

not 27.. Now I have to wait again...

Last edited by Guinea441; 05-31-2010 at 09:35 PM..
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #734

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441

The / means division, so it is 9 divided by 3 which is 3. Sorry you didn't get that one.
Margo is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #735

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441

Hi, Guinea,

To do this, you do the problems in the parenthesis, then divide the results.

You have 12-3 = 9 and 2+1 = 3
9 divided by 3 = 3

The / means divided by and the * means times (multiply)

If you aren't sure of the answer, just guess and then type in a WRONG security code - the window will come back with a new question that you might find easier to answer!

Good luck! You will also not be able to reuse the email that you tried in the one you had the wrong answer for, so make sure you have another email handy! (Mom's, Dad's, brother's, whatever!)
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #736
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by geochick
Thanks so much for the excellent info on the WIKI. The fairy sure was elusive over the past three days. Fortunately, we got one per account and some for WI. Thanks, Jackal for the tip on how to send the codes to WI.
No problem! Glad it helped!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #737

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

thanks you both I got confused I thought the / meant division hopefully I can find in five minutes because its late were I am..
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #738
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

For Those New To The Thread

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1147x696 and weights 195KB.Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #739

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Well, looks like the fun is over... I found a fairy at midnight but when I clicked it I got a message about the campaign being over... Hopefully if I answered all my math questions right I was able to donate 8 to WI for those who weren't able to participate or were having trouble. Just Wish I could have helped more!!!
DMTig is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:13 PM   #740
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I ran out of time before I got enough fairies, I saw and missed 2 on the first day and didn't see another until this evening, Thanks dogLUVR your hints helped alot.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: