Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 03:49 PM   #711
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

For Those New To The Thread

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #712
PrincessLizzy353

PrincessLizzy35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait a minute . . . I didn't know that florida residents couldn't compete. The wierd thing is that I live in florida and it let me compete. I'm confused. ????????
PrincessLizzy35 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #713
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Well let's hope I can win the WI Contest for the charm because I am having NO luck.
Animalia is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 04:16 PM   #714
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessLizzy35
Wait a minute . . . I didn't know that florida residents couldn't compete. The wierd thing is that I live in florida and it let me compete. I'm confused. ????????
I have heard others from FL saying that as well. It does say in the contst rulse that you are exempt from the contest. I guess there is a glitch somewhere. I'm glad you were able to get a code. Hopefully others who can't get codes will be able to get some from WI.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #715

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessLizzy35
I think the only way they would know you live in Florida is if your ISP is registered there. So if you are with a big company that is registered at a central location they would not know what state you are from. We will hope there aren't big companies registered in Florida with customers in other states -- that could cause some problems!

I am not positive this is the way it is done -- anyone know for sure?

I found a couple the first night and have looked on and off during the day today and have seen NONE at all. I was going to enjoy making up some @webkinzinsider email addresses!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #716
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
How long have you tired? The fairy does appear more rarely than other previous items such as the bird for the helm contest. I have gone an hour before without finding a fariy. Then again, I have found several within just a few minutes. Don't give up.
Well, I couldn't find the bird either. For some reason contests haven't worked for me lately.
Animalia is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #717
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

there must be a lot of codes sent to WI.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #718
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Got questions? It's all up on the wiki! Link: Good Fairy Charm Contest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #719
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.I think that the methods given were very good.all I needed to do was open up three windows nest to eachother and refresh on and on.thanks!!! oddly though after I didn't need to open up windows.I just needed one
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 06:20 PM   #720
Diabetes Awareness

Congrats!!!

For Those New To The Thread

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

Last edited by DogLUVR; 05-31-2010 at 06:20 PM..
DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: