Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #681
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Typing in random words @webkinzinsider.com is fun! xD

I did one that was like "kittycats10loveswebkinzinsidersomuch @webkinzinsider.com" haha. xD
Huh? What does this have to do with the Fairy Charm search?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #682
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Got questions? It's all up on the wiki! Link: Good Fairy Charm Contest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:40 AM   #683

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

Totally understand for I have have also had a difficult time locating the fairy
pampermegreen is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:52 AM   #684
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

For Those New To The Thread

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #685
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty
Mommakitty: You are allowed one code per email - once WI members have found enough fairies for their own accounts many of them are still hunting for fairies and sending them to WI.

To send a code to WI just use anything@webkinzinsider.com - some members are getting very creative with their imaginary email addresses to be sure there is no duplication.

Kitty cat used this: "kittycats10loveswebkinzinsidersomuch @webkinzinsider.com"
I use "Jarrah1@webkinzinsider.com"

These extra codes will be used by WI in a contest after the Fairy hunt concludes so that members who were unable to find a code will still have a chance.

Any other questions - check out the Wiki.

Can I donate extra codes somewhere?

Yes! If you already have emails that have been sent to you with codes you don't need, forward those emails to admin@webkinzinsider.com and WI will happily use them as prizes for a future WI contest (or contests).

If you want to generate more codes for WI to use, just use any email address that ends in "@webkinzinsider.com" in the fill-out form and it will reach the WI folks. Seriously, just make something up, like gobbldegronk@webkinzinsider.com, 123@webkinzinsider.com, asdlfkjweru@webkinzinsider.com, that kind of thing. But it has to be a unique email address that no one else would have used to send extra codes before.

A really good way of doing it is to use your WI username and a number. So for instance, I used fromJackal1@webkinzinsider.com to send WI my first code, fromJackal2@webkinzinsider.com to send WI a second code, etc.

Last edited by Jarrah; 05-31-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:00 PM   #686
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot find it no matter what! Can anyone help me? I am so sad.
Richie is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #687
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty

If you find a charm that you'd like to donate to Webkinz Insider for them to host a giveaway, you type in a random email address with the ending "@webkinzinsider.com" and they'll get it. Check the first post of this thread for details.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:15 PM   #688
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Mommakitty: You are allowed one code per email - once WI members have found enough fairies for their own accounts many of them are still hunting for fairies and sending them to WI.

To send a code to WI just use anything@webkinzinsider.com - some members are getting very creative with their imaginary email addresses to be sure there is no duplication.

Kitty cat used this: "kittycats10loveswebkinzinsidersomuch @webkinzinsider.com"
I use "Jarrah1@webkinzinsider.com"

These extra codes will be used by WI in a contest after the Fairy hunt concludes so that members who were unable to find a code will still have a chance.

Any other questions - check out the Wiki.

Can I donate extra codes somewhere?

Yes! If you already have emails that have been sent to you with codes you don't need, forward those emails to admin@webkinzinsider.com and WI will happily use them as prizes for a future WI contest (or contests).

If you want to generate more codes for WI to use, just use any email address that ends in "@webkinzinsider.com" in the fill-out form and it will reach the WI folks. Seriously, just make something up, like gobbldegronk@webkinzinsider.com, 123@webkinzinsider.com, asdlfkjweru@webkinzinsider.com, that kind of thing. But it has to be a unique email address that no one else would have used to send extra codes before.

A really good way of doing it is to use your WI username and a number. So for instance, I used fromJackal1@webkinzinsider.com to send WI my first code, fromJackal2@webkinzinsider.com to send WI a second code, etc.
I can't play cause I live in FL , so maybe I will win one of those donated codes!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #689
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Got questions? It's all up on the wiki! Link: Good Fairy Charm Contest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #690
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

For Those New To The Thread

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: