Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 01:15 AM   #651
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Red face Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

I have collected a ton of codes and have given them to my daughters so they can have their friends as scshool get access to Magic Mire for free. I like helping these classmates (kids) have new areas to access and have fun.

Many people in this time cannot afford to buy all the eStore items so I am actually impressed that Ganz is doing this. I am very happy they are doing it and happy so many people are going to be able to access this new area. Clearly this is awesome and for once I think Ganz is going down a good path during this hard times. Kudos to them, hopefully they do the same with Fairy Falls as well.

Only thing I wish they would do is actually let us win the eStore Quick Draws. Seems no matter how many times we actually try and do these we NEVER win. Wish they would increase how often it gives these items.
()mega is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 01:29 AM   #652
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
I have collected a ton of codes and have given them to my daughters so they can have their friends as scshool get access to Magic Mire for free. I like helping these classmates (kids) have new areas to access and have fun.

Many people in this time cannot afford to buy all the eStore items so I am actually impressed that Ganz is doing this. I am very happy they are doing it and happy so many people are going to be able to access this new area. Clearly this is awesome and for once I think Ganz is going down a good path during this hard times. Kudos to them, hopefully they do the same with Fairy Falls as well.

Only thing I wish they would do is actually let us win the eStore Quick Draws. Seems no matter how many times we actually try and do these we NEVER win. Wish they would increase how often it gives these items.
I agree that it's great how ganz is giving away these codes. But, for every who-knows-how-many-people who get a code, there will always be someone who gets hooked on it and spends another 50 bucks on the magic mire. Maybe it'll be a kid (I sure hope not). But I shouldn't be complaining...I'm one of the possible thousands who will try it out for the first time tomorrow (err...maybe you guys' today).
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #653
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

For New People to the Thread:

I have found the fairy several times

My method:

open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck Everyone!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #654
PrincessLizzy353

PrincessLizzy35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys!! I've donated over 50 codes for the contest! Good luck to all of you and continue looking for her!

ROCKS!!!!!
PrincessLizzy35 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:44 AM   #655

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Watch for her at the Ganz eStore floating on by this weekend until Monday. Once you answer a skill testing question correctly, you may win a Good Fairy Charm, which unlocks the Magic Mire. According to the rules, there are 50000 prizes available. Good Luck and click that fairy!

Thanks to Denimbutterfly we can see what the image looks like

NOTE: Many of you have been asking about donating codes to Webkinz Insider. If you have an unused code you would like to donate, please forward it to admin@webkinzinsider.com. If you find the Fairy, but you don't have an email address to use, you can use any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com. Just make one up. All messages will get to us.

As soon as this event is over, we'll come up with a contest to give the codes out to our members!
Thank you so much to all of our generous members!
Old 05-31-2010, 03:24 AM   #656
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by LovewhitWebkinz
Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Watch for her at the Ganz eStore floating on by this weekend until Monday. Once you answer a skill testing question correctly, you may win a Good Fairy Charm, which unlocks the Magic Mire. According to the rules, there are 50000 prizes available. Good Luck and click that fairy!

Thanks to Denimbutterfly we can see what the image looks like

NOTE: Many of you have been asking about donating codes to Webkinz Insider. If you have an unused code you would like to donate, please forward it to admin@webkinzinsider.com. If you find the Fairy, but you don't have an email address to use, you can use any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com. Just make one up. All messages will get to us.

As soon as this event is over, we'll come up with a contest to give the codes out to our members!
Thank you so much to all of our generous members!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 03:35 AM   #657
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega

()mega, are your kids still in school? Here it is summer break, and if your kids don't see their friends for a while, you may not have time to give them the codes. It says that the code must be used within 60 days or it will become invalid.

I have a friend who actually won an estore charm on a quick draw, and we've all been dying to get a charm ever since we saw how much fun it was. Now she has her second one, and the rest of us have our first one! I am soooo happy that they decided to do this promotion, and I hope that down the road, they give us more opportunities to get estore charms without having to get an account. I wish there was some way to buy just the charm without having to buy a whole block of points.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 03:40 AM   #658

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessLizzy35
Hey Guys!! I've donated over 50 codes for the contest! Good luck to all of you and continue looking for her!

ROCKS!!!!!
woah over 50???? that's a lot! LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 07:12 AM   #659
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Got questions? Try this FAQ: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post19563056

Or, check the entry on the wiki: Good Fairy Charm Contest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 07:38 AM   #660

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

Thanks DogLUVR...great information!

I got alot of Codes by opening four windows (finally realized how to do this thanks to you)

sent a bunch to WI...

Ciao,
ottermellon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: