Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #621
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Is there a particular spot she likes to show up? I haven't found her yet
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #622
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't found her yet either, been refreshing for 15 minutes.
How often does she come out?
gramys is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #623

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gdshantz
Is there a particular spot she likes to show up? I haven't found her yet
In my case, she always flies down from the top left corner of the screen. She continues to hover until you click on her, so don't panic if you click and click. Sometimes it makes you accidentally click on a link on the page, and it takes you to a new page. Again, don't worry. Just hit the back button and she'll still be on the page.

I got codes for mine and my daughters' accounts. Now I'm sending codes to WI. It's fun to be giving back for a change. I think I've sent 11 codes so far!!!!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #624

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

Hey,If you are from Florida.Can Fairy still show up? I notice that if you are in Florida you are not able to play this game. I sure wish we could....
Becky241 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #625
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
In my case, she always flies down from the top left corner of the screen. She continues to hover until you click on her, so don't panic if you click and click. Sometimes it makes you accidentally click on a link on the page, and it takes you to a new page. Again, don't worry. Just hit the back button and she'll still be on the page.

I got codes for mine and my daughters' accounts. Now I'm sending codes to WI. It's fun to be giving back for a change. I think I've sent 11 codes so far!!!!
That is awesome! Keep up the great work! Someone just posted a link to fill out the winning form - thank you! I'm going to use that & get codes for my family & I am also going to send in codes to WI - I enjoy that too - it is so much fun to be able to give
Old 05-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #626

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

She flies from the upper left part of the screen. I have found her only twice in the last 15 minutes. That is less frequent than she was appearing earlier today for me. Maybe it is just how she is cycling. I'm just collecting codes for Webkinz Insider now that I completed all of the family's needs.

Be sure that you let your page completely load before you refresh. I would have missed her a couple of times if I had not been rotating my refresh through multiple pages.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #627
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Good Luck everyone! If I find a fairy I'll send it WI.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #628
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

anyone have the link to the image? if its a Gif i want it as my icon
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 05-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #629
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

haven't found a fairy yet, but there is always tomorrow.
Night everyone!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #630
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Got a question? Try this FAQ: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post19563056
Jackal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: