Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #551
Webkinz :)

xwebkinzpartyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
I finally found one Yah! After filling out the form I right clicked on the page and reloaded it. I have been sending codes to @webkinzinsider.com. Hope this helps for those that are having trouble finding the fairy. Best of luck to everyone!
Would you be able to send me the link to a code page?
xwebkinzpartyx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #552
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I have found the fairy several times

My method:

open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1147x696 and weights 195KB.Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.
Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #553

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
can anyone tell me if you enter 8 codes counts from this contest into a single ww account if it will count as enough codes for a full unlock of Magic Mire?
People are reporting that you get the charm your first time and kinzcash for any other codes. When I loaded on one code, it mentioned that it would unlock the fairy charm OR 250 KC.

just caught a fairy - they are still flying!

Last edited by triplets mom; 05-30-2010 at 08:56 AM..
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:59 AM   #554
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

You get 250KC if you enter in a duplicate charm
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-30-2010, 09:04 AM   #555
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

What should i do? I found my fairy at 1:00 last night and answered the question correctly but they haven't sent be the code yet!
delileh is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #556

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
What should i do? I found my fairy at 1:00 last night and answered the question correctly but they haven't sent be the code yet!
Are you sure you typed the email correctly? I got my coded in just a few minutes. Also, some email servers have been known to block the messages - my sister's work email and her friend's work email both screened out the messages for the thunderbird codes and we never got them.

Do you have another email address you can use and try to catch another? Maybe your Mom or Dad, or brother or sister has one you can use?
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #557
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

unfortunately, no. I missed up on my sister's email. I used my extra email for my sister. And now i don't have any email left. What, Should i do?

YES YES YES YES YES!!! Thanks you triplets mom! I probably just typed the email wrong . . Thanks!!

Last edited by delileh; 05-30-2010 at 09:18 AM..
delileh is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #558
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I thought this might be helpful...

FAQ

How does this work?

1) Go to http://www.ganzestore.com.
2) Wait for the page to be COMPLETELY LOADED. (In Firefox, the little circle will stop cycling around when the page has finished loading; in Internet Explorer the Windows icon will stop fluttering when the page has finished loading.)
3) If you are lucky, the good fairy will appear; it will start near the top left of the screen where the Ganz eStore logo and move around randomly from that point. It looks like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

4) Click on the fairy and a pop-up window will open with a fill-out form. Complete this form, entering your email address and successfully answering the skill-testing question. If you are successful, an email will instantly be sent to the address you entered with your charm code.

Instantly? Are you sure? It says they'll choose from eligible entries within 24 hours.

Yes, I know it says that, but they really do send the email right away.

I didn't see the fairy - do I just wait until she shows up?

No. If your page completely loaded and you didn't see the fairy, refresh the page to try again. DO NOT refresh the page until the page is completely loaded, though.

Do I have to have an eStore membership or be logged in to see the fairy?

No.

Parts of the fill-out form are hidden by other parts of the form!

Maximize the form window so all the elements on the form page "stretch" out properly so you can see them. If that doesn't work, try changing the resolution settings for your monitor so more pixels show up on your screen.

I don't know the answer to the skill-testing question!

It's simple order-of-operations math. See this link for more information: The Order of Operations: PEMDAS However, super-helpful WI member DogLUVR has been posting a help post on just about any page of this thread, and the answers to all the math questions are posted there.

I did everything you said but I didn't get an email with a code!

You should receive your code right away. Try checking your email spam folder - it may have gotten shunted in there automatically by your email software, thinking it was spam. Another possibility is that your email server is slow - try sending yourself a test email to see if the test email is delivered right away. However, if the code email isn't in your spam folder, and your test email comes in right away, you probably entered your email in wrong in the fill-out form. You'll have to find the fairy again and this time enter your correct address.

What do I do with this code?

Log on to Webkinz World, go to the Code Shop, and enter the code you received.

What does the code give me?

The code gives you a virtual Good Fairy Charm. This unlocks the Magic Mire area of the Magical Forest and allows you to enter it to search for charms every eight hours. There are other goodies to be found in there, too. You can check out the WI wiki entry on Magic Mire for more information: Magic Mire - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Great! So if I can get a whole bunch of these good fairy charm codes, I can access all the rows of the Magic Mire forest charms?

No, I don't believe so. I think you have to have all DIFFERENT charms to access different rows of the forest charms. Anytime you enter a code for a Magic Mire charm that you already have, you just get 250KC. So getting yourself lots of good fairy charms from this contest will certainly get you lots of KinzCash, but it's a very inefficient way to earn KC, and there are lots of other people who would like to have those charm codes to unlock access instead of just getting KC.

I've been refreshing and refreshing and this darn fairy just isn't showing up!

The fairy doesn't show up very often, so it can be quite frustrating and you may have to refresh and wait a LOT before you see her. Super-helpful WI member DogLUVR has been posting a really good technique for finding her on about every page of this thread, so read that, it contains great tips.

Another possibility is that the contest is not available in your area. Apparently, residents of Quebec, New York and Florida are not eligible. On the other hand, we have had reports of WI members in Florida being able to see the fairy, so perhaps you're just having rotten luck. One WI member even reported having no luck after hours of trying at home, but seeing a whole bunch of fairies using Internet access at her local library!

If you can only use an email address for this prize once, how come so many people have gotten multiple codes?

Because they have more than one email address.

Can I donate extra codes somewhere?

Yes! If you already have emails that have been sent to you with codes you don't need, forward those emails to admin@webkinzinsider.com and WI will happily use them as prizes for a future WI contest. If you want to generate more codes for WI to use, just use any email address that ends in "@webkinzinsider.com" in the fill-out form and it will reach the WI folks. Seriously, just make something up, like gobblde****@webkinzinsider.com, 123@webkinzinsider.com, asdlfkjweru@webkinzinsider.com, that kind of thing. But it has to be a unique email address that no one else would have used to send extra codes before. A really good way of doing it is to use your WI username and a number. So for instance, I used fromJackal1@webkinzinsider.com to send WI my first code, fromJackal2@webkinzinsider.com to send WI a second code, etc.

Last edited by Jackal; 05-30-2010 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: new Q: "Instantly? Are you sure? It says they'll choose from eligible entries within 24 hours."
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #559
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I just found one but I clicked on a link by accidentally. :*[
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #560
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Very helpful Jackal! rep for you!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: