Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:59 AM   #541
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

I have no trouble seeing the floating items when its on WW but I rarely see any when its at the estore. Have not seen a fairy at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #542
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

This morning around 3 AM..I had 3 windows opened and clicked refresh refresh refresh one after the other and got the last 3 I needed and got 10 for WI very quickly. I was on a roll and getting so excited.
Thank you jarrah. It worked great for me. The refresh is the secret to getting ther to fly quickly and the multiple windows.

I did the refresh almost nonstop until I saw a fairy. At one point there were 2 so I clicked on the second one while filling out the form on the first and thought i lost the first. When finished with the second form the first one returned. It was a hoot. I had a blast. So happy to have finally figured out how to get her to show up thanks to all the helpers here on WI.

Last edited by gomommu41; 05-30-2010 at 06:23 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #543

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi is anyone seeing the fairy this morning? I have tried at different times this morning and have not seen her at all. I was seeing her yesterday....
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #544
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have not seen her today, either. At a bridal shower yesterday, I found out that my cousin didn't know about it for her kids' account, so I thought I would try to get one for her, but no luck. I've been refreshing for at least a half an hour now, and no fairies. They may have given them all out already.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #545

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi is anyone seeing the fairy this morning? I have tried at different times this morning and have not seen her at all. I was seeing her yesterday....
Of course - right after I post - I get a fairy!! So, she is still around...
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #546
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I just found the fairy, 8 a.m. central time. I filled it out, so I will have one for my cousin. When I get back from church, I will work on the Polarberryjam contest. We are only about to the half-way mark now, so we have some work to do! Have a great day, all!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #547
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I'm still seeing them - but it takes a while... sometimes 10 min between fairies sometimes an hour.

Two so far this morning.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #548

xwebkinzpartyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Are they still giving them out? I've been refreshing for a long time and no luck. ):

I found one on the estore homepage and then It started moving around and I went to click on it and I clicked on a button on the estore homepage instead! ):

Last edited by xwebkinzpartyx; 05-30-2010 at 08:27 AM..
xwebkinzpartyx is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #549

ticktok will become famous soon enough

I finally found one Yah! After filling out the form I right clicked on the page and reloaded it. I have been sending codes to @webkinzinsider.com. Hope this helps for those that are having trouble finding the fairy. Best of luck to everyone!
ticktok is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #550
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

can anyone tell me if you enter 8 codes counts from this contest into a single ww account if it will count as enough codes for a full unlock of Magic Mire?
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: