Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #531
Webkinz :)

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Alright so I got mine and one for my nephew, and one extra for ya'll. I'll see if I can get some more tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Oh, and just refreshing the page does work.
joyfulmusic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #532

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Help! I need an answer quickly! What is (6*3)/(4+10-5) = ???
Old 05-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #533
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Here are all the question answers........

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 12:36 AM   #534

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Thanks so much! That's what I had figured and put and it was right. I got my code.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:48 AM   #535
sirbarkzalot

Cyrus83 will become famous soon enough

Help!!! I've tried most of today and saw absolutely zero fairies. How is everyone getting them? I've refreshed my page over a hundred times and restarted my computer a few times, emptied my cache and I'm not getting anything. Any ideas? (I have a Mac running WW on Safari).
Old 05-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #536
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I have four windows open, am refreshing them once a minute and it often takes 30 min or so to catch a fairy - so over 100 refreshes isn't unusual -just open more windows so you can refresh more at the same time.

Good luck
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #537

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

I finally see one but it won't let me click on her! I click and she just keeps moving across the page.
hitink002 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 01:40 AM   #538
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen one at all. I am giving up. Grrrrr
Old 05-30-2010, 01:44 AM   #539
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by hitink002
I finally see one but it won't let me click on her! I click and she just keeps moving across the page.
try to click infront of her. That seems to be the only way I've been able to get her. It was the same for the thunderbird a while ago.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 AM   #540
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I last saw her around 1:30 AM. My goal is 10 and I have 3 more to go. For me she is not showing up very often. Good luck everyone.

I had 3 windows opened and clicked refresh refresh refresh one after the other and got the last 3 I needed and got 10 for WI very quickly. I was on a roll and getting so excited.
Thank you jarrah. It worked great for me. The refresh is the secret to getting ther to fly quickly and the multiple windows.

Last edited by gomommu41; 05-30-2010 at 04:42 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: