Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #431
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
I was going along donating codes with no problem, and all of a sudden, that fairy started hiding from me. Anyone else having this happen. I'm going to delete my cookies to see if that helps. I was just wondering if anyone else stopped finding her.
I did find another one, but she is really hard to find this time. Clearing my cache did not help at all. I think she is just not popping up as often as she did earlier. Will keep plugging away, but would love lots more success donating.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #432
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
I did find another one, but she is really hard to find this time. Clearing my cache did not help at all. I think she is just not popping up as often as she did earlier. Will keep plugging away, but would love lots more success donating.
I got another - they were perhaps 10 minutes apart. It doesn't seem slower than earlier. I have been donating some, but now need one more for a friend's DD...
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #433

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I've been having much better luck! For a few hours i got nothing! But now i've been getting more! I've finished what i need for my accounts and my mom's, so now WI gets the rest of mine!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #434
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

oh! sweet! i didnt know it unlocked magic mire 2!!! awesome!
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #435

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I got another - they were perhaps 10 minutes apart. It does seem slower than earlier. I have been donating some, but now need one more for a friend's DD...
Ok, for those wondering if they are still coming, I was able to get 3 in 15 minutes. I was doing better earlier, but they are still out there. Good luck everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #436
Unregistered

woohoo! i won one! i never get to buy them so i am so happy! my first charm ever! now i hope they do this with other charms. when i played, i won fairy charm shoes. YAY! i hope everyone gets to win at least one! but it was funny, i was looking for a while but then i had to leave. when i came back, i got on webkinz. i saw the advertisement to find alyssa now and so i went. two seconds later, she floated by! i guess the ad wasn't lying when it said go find her now. . .
Old 05-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #437
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

FOR NEW PEOPLE TO THE THREAD

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB. Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.Click the image to open in full size.
She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #438
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

They do - what a great idea! I'll have to get some codes to donate to WI =D
discordkitty is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #439
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

finally i got one!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #440
Unregistered

Smile Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

omg it is so awesome!
i want it so bad.. anyway ttyl guys
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread