Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #401
Webkinz :)

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

I would love to play this game.But as I was reading the rules.People in Florida are not able to play it! Sometimes i hate living in Florida! Good Luck to everybody.
Becky241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #402

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

What is with the no Quebec , NY or Fla. resident restriction again this really is not fair .I support webkinz the same as everyone else and don't think its right I used to be able to participate in these type of contests.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #403
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Thank you for this advice. I have found the fairy!

How much KC are people getting for extra codes?

Also, if I hit the back button after answering the question, I do get a different question and window. I don't think that was happening for the pharoah helms...
You cannot hit the back button after answering the question as far as I know. I was saying if you accidentilly hit a link instead of the fairy, the fairy will disappear. Hit the back button and she will reappear. At least it worked for me the one time I missed the fairy and accidentally hit another ad or link
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #404

slpx13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks your method worked!!
slpx13 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #405
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

FOR NEW PEOPLE TO THE THREAD

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.Click the image to open in full size.
She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #406
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I plan on donating a few like last time that is, if i find ANY codes
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #407
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

HI, I have read all you coments and i have been doind the three pages up thing and everythin gfor over an hour and still no luck! ?Is canada included?
rissybissy is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:21 PM   #408
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by rissybissy
HI, I have read all you coments and i have been doind the three pages up thing and everythin gfor over an hour and still no luck! ?Is canada included?
It sometimes takes a long time to see the fairy, but keep trying. Canada is included in the contest, with the exception of Quebec, I believe.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #409
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Just popped back in to see if we could donate codes again. Yeah! I'm off to donate. Maybe we will be able to donate enough for those who live in noncontest areas!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #410
I'm A Christian Girl

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

I've been looking for 2 hours and nothing.
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: