Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

I'll send some in. I ended up sending in codes with the helm contest too. I won a Chippette costume from the awesome Canadians sending in codes so I figure it is only fair for me to send in codes in return.
SweetPetz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #382
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

I got a fairy!
I noticed that you can copy the web address of the code getting thing: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-...3e93898648d847
and paste it into internet explorer to get to the code getting window without having to find a fairy. However, I think if the estore people find out you could get in trouble

should I flag my post?

IMPORTANT!!!!
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #383

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by aaaaa
I got a fairy!
I noticed that you can copy the web address of the code getting thing: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-...3e93898648d847
and paste it into internet explorer to get to the code getting window without having to find a fairy. However, I think if the estore people find out you could get in trouble

should I flag my post?

IMPORTANT!!!!
hmm, I don't know...I don't think you should flag it, but maybe stop posting it.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #384
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by aaaaa
I got a fairy!

should I flag my post?

IMPORTANT!!!!
Your link doesn't work. I suggest just doing it the fair way: you have to search for the fairy. I wouldn't want GANZ to delete any accounts for cheating.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #385
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

oops sorry about posting it twice. I found my fairies the fair way.

I'll try to delete the previous posts

oops I can't delete them because they are quick replies
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #386

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
YEs, if you enter a second code on the same account, you get KC instead of a new charm

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 2

BE Patient!!! THis contest seems to be more difficult than previous similar contests. The fairy doesn't appear as often as previous things such as the bird for the Pharoh's Helm.
Just keep trying!

Good Luck everyone

Thank you for this advice. I have found the fairy!

How much KC are people getting for extra codes?

Also, if I hit the back button after answering the question, I do get a different question and window. I don't think that was happening for the pharoah helms...
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #387
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I just found out that if you get a fairy, put in an email and get the answer wrong, you can't use that email at all for the fairies anymore. I got a fairy, but I got it wrong, and now I can't have a second chance with my email.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #388
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Is it only for people that have an account for the estore?
merry312 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #389

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
Is it only for people that have an account for the estore?

No, I don't have one and I am able to get codes
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #390
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Ok, thanks!
merry312 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: