Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #21
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

TYVM DogLUVR, I'm going to go refresh like crazy!

I'm sorry you can't play Little

Hi Cheeky!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #23
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

someone else posted a picture so I copied it here see her in the left hand corner so that you have the heads up

it okay spiderdancer, I have two accounts with them so I am not worried about the charm forest -- it is so much fun though if you can get the better prizes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:40 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I found her again. This time I got a different question:

(6*3)/(4+10-5) = ? =2

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear inthe upper left hand side of the screen
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 12:41 AM   #25

tmom is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the pic. Someone mentioned excluded states...going to check the rules. Crossing my fingers that I'm not in an excluded state.

Thanks again guys!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #26

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I got one immediately after logging into my estore account a few minutes after 1am. My question was (6*3) / (8 + 6 -5) answer was 2. Now I don't see any floating by at all. I've tried to use a different computer and our other estore account and nothing. Maybe they only release so many an hour?
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #27
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

providence of quebec, new york and florida are excluded I am one of those
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #28
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much! I followed your tip and found her in one minute! XD
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #29

tmom is on a distinguished road

Sorry Littlex3red. I'm not but still haven't found her after over an hr of searching if that makes you feel any better.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I found her again. This time I got a different question:

(6*3)/(4+10-5) = ? =2

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear inthe upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Good LUck everyone
DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: