Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #271
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

Is it possible all 50,000 are gone? I haven't got one in a while.
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #272
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy9008 will become famous soon enough

Yes! Victory! I found one! Horaay!
lovepuppy9008 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #273
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

YAY i finally found one thanks so much for all the help
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #274
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lillysmom
why are people hoarding codes? you can't possibly have enough email addresses to do that according to the rules. Why not get your charm and leave the codes for others to be able to find?
Many people have multiple email addresses. With 50,000 available, there are a lot to go around!

I got one for me, one for my daughter, one for my husband, one for my niece, one for my niece's mom, and then a bunch more to put in loot bags for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. After that I'm planning to send them to WI for use in contests. I can't speak for others, but I'm not hoarding them for myself.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #275
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
possibly..maybe ask one of the founders or mods about the contest..i think it would be a great idea!
OK, I hope so, that would be awesome!
Mercury is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #276

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #277
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.
Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

(7*8/(17-13)= 14

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #278
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

you know what helped me pass the time? playing music in the background. i had it playing on my computer but a stereo or ipod would work too. it totally beats sitting in silence, also you can sing while you search so it makes the whole thing more enjoyable.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #279
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am gonna be on the e store page for awhile waiting for my parents to get up and buy the cat for me!!!!!
so i will look out for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #280

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

sighs one hour later still no sign of her
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: