Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #261
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

If you don't see the e-mail for the code, be sure to check you junk mail. I found both of my codes in our junk e-mail box.
big2gray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #262
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
I have gotten 15 fariies this way. Others have said it works. I have found that this contest is much more difficult than previous ones: such as pharoh's helm. The bird appeared MUCH more often than the fairy has been. Sometimes it may take several minutes, but keep trying.
I agree with DogLUVR. I have four windows open, and have been finding the fairy on average about every 10 minutes. It definitely takes longer than a lot of the other contests of this nature that we've seen in the past.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #263
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

no, only an account on webkinz and an e-mail address.
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #264
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

no, you do not have to be signed in.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #265
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

i have had three windows open for 1 hour and fifteen minutes and still havent found her! is kentucky a state where the contest isnt held?
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #266

lovepuppy9008 will become famous soon enough

here fairy fairy..... come out fairy... i won't hurt you..... LOL
lovepuppy9008 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #267
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Will we be having a contest here on WI to get them again like with the Chipettes and Pharo's helm? Cause I don't have time search for her!
Mercury is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #268
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

no the contest in eligible to people in kentucky. that is about how long i had to wait for a charm
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #269
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
i have had three windows open for 1 hour and fifteen minutes and still havent found her! is kentucky a state where the contest isnt held?
You ARE included in the contest. Keep trying. GOod Luck
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #270
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Will we be having a contest here on WI to get them again like with the Chipettes and Pharo's helm? Cause I don't have time search for her!
possibly..maybe ask one of the founders or mods about the contest..i think it would be a great idea!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: