Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #221
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

For Newcomers:

I have found the fairy several times

My method:
open up two or three windows and go to the estore main page. minimize the windows and drag them so that they are beside each other in a row. Continue to refresh each page until you see a fairy. She will appear in the upper left hand side of the screen

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x768 and weights 243KB.
Click the image to open in full size.

She is in the middle window.

Once the page completely loads, she will appear. So, if she doesn't appear as soon as the page loads, click refresh. Be sure to click on the fairy and not another link. If you do click on a link, try hitting the back button and maybe she will appear again (this worked for me anyway).

Also, be sure to answer the math question correctly. If you answer it wrong, you will not get another chance to answer another question. Even if you find another fairy, you cannot use the email that you used with the incorrect answer

I will give my extra codes to WI. Hopefully WI will do another contest and those excluded states will get a chance to get a charm.

Be Patient it may take a few minutes. My method DOES work, but you must remain patient.

Questions
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1

(12-3)/(2+1)= 3

(11+(12-5))*3= 54

(7+2)/(7-4)= 3

(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

Good Luck everyone

DogLUVR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #222
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I guess we all need to be good at math, or have a spreadsheet like excel available!
tin is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #223
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

good job! atless some people get it:[
Old 05-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #224
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tin
Hmm, maybe that's behind this contest - to get us to buy from the estore!
Of course it is and I bet their sales are going to be up this weekend I just wish I could find the luck dragon I want it soooo bad
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #225
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

i will never get one,at this rate! is there anyother page she comes on besides the main page
Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #226
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Just found one for my other account. Had a very hard time clicking on her. Good luck all, off to breakfast and then a Scottish Festival. Have a successful day and keep refreshing!
tin is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #227
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

this is horrible, searching for an hour and not finding anything. hopefully WI has a contest for us.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #228
ant a flamigo

i know right!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #229

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

I WON A GOOD FIARY CHARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #230
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

congrats, wish your luck would rub off on me lol
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: