Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #151

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

(10+2)/(4*3)= 1
(12-3)/(2+1)= 3
(11+(12-5))*3= 54
(7+2)/(7-4)= 3
(6+7)*(5-2)= 39

Is any1 having any luck catching that little fairy? I can't seem to find one and I tried staying on one page for about 15 minutes and than refreshing every 1-3 minutes.
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #152
Webkinz :)
lilpurplebat is on a distinguished road

I have extra codes for the Good Fairy Contest and I would like to give them to WI to give to our members. How or who do I send them to on WI? Thanks! --lilpurplebat
lilpurplebat is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 AM   #153
Unregistered

i actually found this very easy to get, i saw it floating by before the page was even done loading.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #154
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Charm Fairy Tips:
  • To increase your chances open up several windows each showing the top left corner of the estore window.
  • Refresh all four screens regularly
  • Wait to see if she shows up - (anyone know how long?) I wait about 15 seconds.
  • She will show up on any page - most people are finding her on the home page
  • You can switch to another window and play the communal contest if you like and then come back - if the fairy shows up she will stay and bounce around the window.
The / on your math questions means DIVIDE
(6*3)/(4+10-5)= 18/9 = 2
(10+2)/(4*3)= 1
(12-3)/(2+1)= 3
(11+(12-5))*3= 54
(7+2)/(7-4)= 3
(6+7)*(5-2)= 39
(4-1)*(7+4)=33
Feel free to add your tips and repost

Last edited by Jarrah; 05-29-2010 at 08:57 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #155
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

Is she on any particular "page"?
tin is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #156
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

do you have to be logged into the estore?
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #157
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

omg! i was also about to give up but one last refresh and boom! she was floating sideways? lol from the side to middle to down. like thunder bird
Shnooky6 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #158

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

do you have to be logged into an estore account to find her? cause i don't have one...
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #159
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
do you have to be logged into an estore account to find her? cause i don't have one...
No, you do not have to be logged in
Old 05-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #160

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
No, you do not have to be logged in
awesome! better keep looking then
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: