Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #141
Is a Romanian
Webkinz :)

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

It means ":" ? If yes, the answer for (6*3)/(4+10-5) is 2??? Please help me! Thanks!
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #142
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Lydi_10
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I've found her! And I am NOT in USA or Canada!!! OMG!!! Please help me: (6*3)/4+10-5)=?
I do not know what "/" means.

P.S. DogLVR you're the best! Luvin' yr tip!!!
/ means divide

6 x 3 divided by 4 + 10- 5

18 / 9

= 2
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:19 AM   #143
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Good Fairy Charm Contest at Ganz eStore Now through May31st

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
/ means divide

6 x 3 divided by 4 + 10- 5

18 / 9

= 2
Thank you very much!!!
It is my first charm so I am soo !!!
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #144
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can soemone post dglvr's tip again?
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:25 AM   #145
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I haven't seen her yet! LOL
scottashley is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 08:26 AM   #146
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sure it has been said, but the flying guy is the same as the bird. If you refresh your window and walk away she stays and flys around. So that is GREAT!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #147
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Well, I have tried for quite a while and nothing...
Old 05-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #148
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Ugh, I've been searching on 3 different browsers for half an hour with NO luck. I'd say this is by far the hardest flying-something contest yet...If you know what I mean...
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #149
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to all who have found the fairy. Unfortunately, unless someone knows differently, I have been trying for hours to catch her, but I am on dial up so I'm pretty sure this is impossible. I was hoping to catch one for my DD so she could open up Magic Mires so if anyone out there knows more about computers than me please let me know if I am wasting my time without high speed internet. Thanks!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:37 AM   #150
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

i found her for the 4th time but missed the math question!! lol
Closed

Tags
omg i found a bunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: