Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Goober's Lab Webkinz Game on iPhone, iPod Touch -- But Where is it? *UPDATE*

Wow, you could actually get kc when you're not on webkinz. That will be cool...if it works.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #42
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Goober's Lab Webkinz Game on iPhone, iPod Touch -- But Where is it? *UPDATE*

I liked it when webkinz was small and just online pets on one site. Not this huge franchise trying to get money out of kids for everything.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #43
Lil Kinz

LoveYourOceans is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Goober's Lab Webkinz Game on iPhone, iPod Touch -- But Where is it? *UPDATE*

Thats's awesome! CAn't wait to download it to my iTouch!!!
LoveYourOceans is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #44
MegaOrange
Lil Kinz

MegaOrange is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Goober's Lab Webkinz Game on iPhone, iPod Touch -- But Where is it?

View Post Originally Posted by live4webkinz
Yeah! Finally. Sounds fun...wish it could earn us KC though
Well you CAN!! Heres how: When you first get the app you put in your Account Name and Password and then play Goobers Lab and earn Kinzcash. The app saves the KC until you connect through WI-FI in "Settings" on your iPhone or iPod Touch or maybe iPad! Then I guess it asks you if you want to send the KC to your actual account on a computer! Obviously hit yes but say no if you want to save more then I guess theres a menu in the app where you can tap "Send Kinzcash" or "Sync"

This is all how I though it would work out but the part about saving KC and putting it in your account is true!!! I read it on Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait. Its somewhere in the prev. posts!!

Hope this all helped!!!
MegaOrange is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #45
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Goober's Lab App!

I was on webkinznewz for the peek a newz contest and I'm not sure if anyone saw this:
Coming Soon
First Look: Goober’s Lab on the iPhone
July 9th, 2010
Click the image to open in full size.

One of the most loved games in Webkinz World, Goober’s Lab, is coming soon to iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad! Now you will be able to make KinzCash for your pet anywhere, anytime!
Yes, you read that right. When you play a Goober’s Lab, the KinzCash earned can be transfered to your Webkinz World account! Don’t have an internet connection? No problem! We’ll store your KinzCash and when you do get a connection you can send it over.
Now you will be able to make KinzCash on long car rides, on the bus to school, at recess… whenever!
Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz to find out when Goober’s Lab will be released in the iTunes Store!

Last edited by softballipod; 08-05-2010 at 04:03 PM..
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #46
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: Goober's Lab App!

YES! I'm so excited and thanks for sharing the awesome news!
Perrypinkster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #47
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Yup! I've seen that on Webkinz News. Unfortunately, I don't have an iPhone, though. >.< But it's cool for people who do! I love Goober's Lab!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #48
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing!
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #49
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

I saw tht on WW news!! Its sooo cool I am totally getting it! (hope if its free but I will buy it anyway lol)
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #50
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Wonder how much it costs... maybe they'll have a free lite version? *hopes*
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: