Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Goober's Clubhouse Pattern Discovered by WI Members *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Goober's Clubhouse Pattern Discovered by WI Members *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to all of our members who worked through the night tracking Goober in the Clubhouse. We now know that he does appear in certain color zones at certain times after the hour.

Pink, Dark Blue, Gold (Deluxe): :09, :29, :49
Yellow, Light Blue, and Green: :05, :25, :45
So, if you hang out in one room of the Clubhouse, you should expect Goober to appear in some colors on the "9"s and in other colors on the "5"s. Just like with some of the past Clubhouse events, however, Goober will sometimes skip a few rooms along the way, so if he doesn't show up where you expect him to, just be patient. Eventually he'll come to your room.

Players can collect one rocket every 30 minutes from Goober. There are ten different rockets to collect. For more information on this event, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.

UPDATE: For those of you who haven't been able to find Goober on your account, there is some good news from Ganz. The following Tweet was sent out on Twitter:

We are looking into reports of Goober not showing up. Hint for the week: he will show up more often as we get closer to the 29th.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Goober's Clubhouse Pattern Discovered by WI Members

Thanks!

I've found that I can't find him! Think he's having technical difficulties!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-23-2010 at 02:32 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

FIA, thanks for the info! If it weren't for Webkinz Insider, I wouldn't even know that this event was going on!

Thanks for the laugh, Dragonbird!

No rockets for me yet!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

I havnt even attempted finding him yet! Yay im so excited to have a plan of action!

Has anyone collected all their rocks and recieved the grand prize? I wonder if its Kinzpostable.....
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
I havnt even attempted finding him yet! Yay im so excited to have a plan of action!

Has anyone collected all their rocks and recieved the grand prize? I wonder if its Kinzpostable.....
Nvm! Wiki says they arnt kinzpostable or tradeable.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

anyone know which rooms yet?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I also have some accounts I can not find him on. I can had 3 accounts in one room, one account saw him and the other two did not. I heard that some could not open their rockets and found that to be the case on the two accounts I had not seen him. So there is definitely a glitch.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #8

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Nvm! Wiki says they arnt kinzpostable or tradeable.
Good to know now I won't have to bother trying to get all the rockets on the other accounts lol. I only use them to get more items so. I will just hunt him on the account I use all the time. Thanks again.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #9
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is a WI addict!
Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!Honeybear is a WI addict!

Default Re: Goober's Clubhouse Pattern Discovered by WI Members *UPDATE*

All you trackers here are AWESOME!! I could never finish any of these special events with out WI help. It's very, very appreciated!!!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Goober's Clubhouse Pattern Discovered by WI Members *UPDATE*

30 minutes? Awesome!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: