Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goo-Goo Berry Festival to End on Friday Night

Same here. We have all four of our accounts open for hours every day and only one account has the 20 berry badge. My girls will probably not get it any more unless the berries pick up and they extend it over the weekend. I was on for over a half hour earlier today and got only one berry. My daughter was again for about 40 minutes and clicked too berries and got pies both times. She is still waiting to get her last five berries to get the badge. My younger daughter has only 10 berries and has mostly gotten pies and juice boxes.

I so hope they give us more of a chance. It's really hard to get so many berries when they are a third or less of what you click on and the timing is so few and far between.

Good luck everyone!
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #22

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

awww
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #23

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I had a good run earlier tonight and had 6 berries fly across the screen in one hour. Unfortunately, they all gave me either juice or pie, so it looks like I will finish far below the 20 berries needed for the badge. Sigh, working for a living can really interfere with my webkinz life, lol.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #24
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

i was trying to get 50 of each... NOT HAPPENING!
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:39 PM   #25
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad that I wasn't the only one that was almost berryless. I even switched out computers and it didn't work. I got most of mine by trading but I did spend most of today with the site on the clubhouse in the Go Fish Room. I think I got about 4 berries and one juice box in 6 hours off and on. Oh well ......
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #26
hmoody32

hmoody32 is on a distinguished road

I have 20 berries in my dock but no badge. Do you think it matters if some were from last year? I've been on almost all day and haven't seen many berries fly by. GANZ really messed this one up.
hmoody32 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Goo-Goo Berry Festival to End on Friday Night

I loved this contest. I made a bunch of Goo Goo Berry Floats that my pets will definitely enjoy/
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #28

Naila will become famous soon enough

Woow. Im going to miss this. It was fun catching berries. Total I got is 6 Goo-Goo Berry pies, 14 Goo-Goo Berry Juice Boxes, and 10 Goo-Goo Beries, & 1 Goo-Goo Berry Float.

<3 Godbless!

Woow. Im going to miss this. It was fun catching berries. Total I got is 6 Goo-Goo Berry pies, 14 Goo-Goo Berry Juice Boxes, and 10 Goo-Goo Beries, & 1 Goo-Goo Berry Float.

<3 Godbless!

Last edited by Naila; 08-14-2010 at 05:25 PM..
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #29

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

we did catch quite a few of each item but not enough on any one account to get any badges, the berries for us only went by 1 every hour or hour and a half. each account had a whole day devoted to berry catching and we never saw enough all items on one account. i still wonder if it is the browser we use or its the server for our accounts. they fyling items havent work well for us since christmas time.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #30
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Sigh, sadly I only caught a Goo-Goo-Berry pie, and a juice box on each account . . . Whether it's because I was only on Webkinz doing my Dailies in between loading pages on WI, or if it's just that GANZ may have put less in or what ever they do, I don't know. I wasn't really that interested in them this year though, so I don't care . . .
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: