Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 06:09 AM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Goo-Goo Berry Festival to End on Friday Night

thanks for the reminder, though most of my day today will be spent at work.
i have gotten a nice amount so far, but i could use some more pies to make more floats.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 06:30 AM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the reminder.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:43 AM   #13
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Honestly I thought they would have flown a lot faster yesterday. I have gotten them on my main account, but while doing my dailies on my side accounts I have only gotten one or two. Hopefully they fly faster today.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #14
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I haven't even found any goo goo berries on my screen.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #15
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

i would get some if some would come have been on several hours every day and no one berry! i have logged off and on and no luck hope today is better.
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #16
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Well, getting this badge will be a bust for us. We have seen three floating berries in 1 1/2 hrs, and all three turned out to be pieces of GooGooBerry Pie.

Last edited by likmfurry; 08-13-2010 at 10:46 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #17
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Goo-Goo Berries last day! Have Fun collecting! :]
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #18

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Aw. I love this time of year!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I just got my 20th goo goo berry and the badge. So excited because for a while I thought I would not get to 20 in time.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #20
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

oh man... i dont have that many... i really wanted more
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: