Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #101
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Goo-Goo Berry Festival *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mygra
i have gotten 1 berry..1 juicebox and 1 piece of pie....will try to get more before i make the blender float...they seem so far apart for me sit in the room and had to feed 3 times before i got one seems like there like 15 minutes apart for me..but then they dont even show up at that time....but what can you do but hurry up and wait...lol
You can go to quizzy's or the park, as long as your dock is visible you can do other things on WW. This way it will help the time to go by.
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #102
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

There is nothing worse than only have one of each item, and then trying to make the recipe and forgetting its in a blender, NOT on a stove.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #103
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I really want that badge!! Thanks for posting the information. Great teamwork as always here on.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

A & E's mom will become famous soon enough

i can't find any
A & E's mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #105
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I've been on WW for quite a while now, with my dock visable, and not a single berry.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #106

A & E's mom will become famous soon enough

yeah, what up wit dat???
A & E's mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #107
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Update: I played on Quizzy's for a full 25 straight minutes and NOT A SINGLE BERRY! Never took my eyes off the screen.

I'm not getting a single one!! Disappointed again!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #108
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
Update: I played on Quizzy's for a full 25 straight minutes and NOT A SINGLE BERRY! Never took my eyes off the screen.

Oh No!! Did you try clearing your cache and cookies? That might help, it did for me and a lot of other members. Remember we do have a whole week.

Have fun!!
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:27 AM   #109

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan

I don't know if it matters, but evertime I go to Quizzy's (was playing signature trivia) my clock re-set itself. I know that if your clock is off, somethngs don't happen. I always clear my cache, but still have only seen a few berries and not on any kind of a schedule. Once again, how much fun is this for the kids?
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 AM   #110

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I don't know if it matters, but evertime I go to Quizzy's (was playing signature trivia) my clock re-set itself. I know that if your clock is off, somethngs don't happen. I always clear my cache, but still have only seen a few berries and not on any kind of a schedule. Once again, how much fun is this for the kids?
What is it with the clock resetting? It does this a lot and sets the time back for jobs and stuff. Is this a glitch? Anyway, I clear everything and refresh and still haven't found more than 3 in total. Maybe the pace will pick up as the week goes on.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: