Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

Default Re: Goo-Goo Berries Make Way for Pet of the Month Ribbons

Yummy treats. Thanks Webkinz.
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #22

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Goo-Goo Berries Make Way for Pet of the Month Ribbons

on my asian account, yesterday which was the 16th for that account, I saw no googoo berries at all and haven't seen 1 yet today on my asian OR on my american account at all. Anybody else seeing any????
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have tried on three different american accounts and have not seen a single one! I have been waiting for someone to comment, thanks JK!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #24

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jkirk53163
on my asian account, yesterday which was the 16th for that account, I saw no googoo berries at all and haven't seen 1 yet today on my asian OR on my american account at all. Anybody else seeing any????
Nothing since the 14th on any of our accounts either (Asian or American)! Hope they fix and extend- again soon!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #25
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Goo-Goo Berries Make Way for Pet of the Month Ribbons *UPDATE*

I got a couple goo goo berries yesterday (Saturday 16th). Haven't seen anything (berries or chocolate) yet today.

Does anyone know how many hunger points the goo goo berries give the pets? I don't want to waste one on a Webkinz who's just a tiny bit rumbly in the tumbly...
Grammikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #26
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I got one on friday but otherwise I haven't gotten any frm the time it stared
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #27
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have seen 2 since it started.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #28

Ivanna More is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't know if you noticed the errors in the initial message.. It says April 16th and Saturday at the end instead of Sunday.. Just a FYI.
Ivanna More is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #29
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Man, I was so looking forward to collecting lots of berries! Weekends are the only time I get to sit for more then 10 minutes on each account (I have 3). Oh well, maybe they will do it again next weekend. (And forget to turn it on, lol)
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #30

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

All right, then. Looks like Ganz may have to extend it another day if they can't get the berries into WW (or just plain forgot...they may not extend it another day anyway. That was pretty nice of them to do that.)

Also, isn't it August 16th? (The Update said April 16th. Oh well...I'm just really tired, so I may be somewhat random at times.)
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: