Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Goo Goo Berries Are Here - Festival Extended Through August 18th!

A new front page story has been added:

Goo Goo Berries Are Here - Festival Extended Through August 18th!

At approximately 10:30 am American Kinz Time, the Goo Goo Berries finally started flying in Webkinz World! Thanks to screenshots from juskinz and webkinzluver<3, we can confirm that the 2009 Goo Goo Berry Festival has officially started.

Click the image to open in full size.

I've also received the following information from the Creative Director at Ganz, as Ganz will be extending the Goo Goo Berry event.

The Goo Goo Berries should be flying now. We will be extending the event. Expect a notice on Webkinz Newz later today.

It's time to get clicking on those Goo Goo Berries! We're assuming that they follow the "6-minute rule", so click "Read More" to see the well-known strategy developed by Webkinz Insider members...

UPDATE:Ganz has given the offical word on Webkinz Newz, the festival has been extended to run through August 18th!

There are is an important discovery about "click festivals":
  1. Most follow the same pattern -- the 'chance every 6 minutes' rule.
Strategy
Of course you want to get as many as you can. The Goo Goo Berry Festival is likely to come back in the future, but you just never know. So, here's the strategy, which was developed from the Fall Festival leaf behavior and still holds true for the Goo Goo Berries!!

When you first log in, note the time.
(Thanks to Hamlet from http://ant.igon.us for the observation that the schedule is based on the time you log in)

From then on, you are on a 6 minute time schedule, based on the time you saw your first Goo Goo Berry. Now, that doesn't mean that you will see a Berry every 6 minutes, but it does mean you have a random chance of seeing one every 6 minutes, and only during that time. Whether or not a Goo Goo Berry appears, you will stay on this 6 minute time schedule.

Here's an example: You log in at 10:23 am. From then on, you have a chance to see one every 6 minutes. This would mean you have a chance (but not guaranteed) to see one at 10:29, 10:35, 10:41, 10:47, 10:53, 10:59, 11:05, 11:11, 11:17....... and so on, until you log out! Just set a timer to remind you to check your Webkinz World window every 6 minutes and you can do other things while 'waiting'. Also, a behavior observed with Fall Festival is that 'changing rooms or activities' sometimes resets the 6 minute schedule, so you're best off staying in one area!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Goo Goo Berries Are Here - Festival to be Extended!

Thanks so much Justin! We have been waiting for a long time! And that is great information. I will try to follow it. I hope this Festival is more fun then last years!
Thanks Ganz!!

Last edited by Dudeness; 08-10-2009 at 10:01 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Yay goo goo berries, thanks GANZ! I've got to get clicking!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #4

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

thanks so muc forthe info justin. and for contacting ww and finding out the contest will be extended. the kids here will be so excited!!! i also didn't know about the 6 min. rule. i am not too concerned about berries but that will help me so very much in the fall fest. i only caught 1 leaf last year. i can't say it enough. WI is wonderful!!!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #5

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Goo Goo Berries Are Here - Festival to be Extended!

Finally! Thanks for the info!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Justin So glad you are in our corner
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: Goo Goo Berries Are Here - Festival to be Extended!

thanks for the info!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

FINALLY! I just stay in a trading room, and get many there!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #9
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

thanks justin I just caught one
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #10

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally caught one here too!!
Lizzietoo is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: