Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Golden Turkey and Sagittarius Buck Coming Soon

A new front page story has been added:

Golden Turkey and Sagittarius Buck Coming Soon

Click the image to open in full size.
With this morning's update to Webkinz World, Ganz added two new virtual-only pets to the system: the Golden Turkey and the Sagittarius Buck. Both of these pets are expected to be for sale at the Ganz eStore sometime in November. Click "READ MORE" below for the PSI/PSF information.
Click the image to open in full size.
Currently there appears to be a glitch with the Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food for the Golden Turkey as they are programmed to be identical to the PSI/PSF for the Gobbler Turkey. Once the names/images have been corrected, we will bring that information to you here.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The PSI for the Sagittarius Buck is the Fire Sign Carousel and the PSF is Bullseye Meat Pie.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Golden Turkey and Sagittarius Buck Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

AWWW! I LOVE the Golden Turkey! And the Sagittarius Buck looks so... majestic!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE that Turkey The Sagittarius buck is nice, too
ANOTHER CAROUSEL!! I must have it
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That turkey looks funny!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Golden Turkey and Sagittarius Buck Coming Soon

I've been wanting the new gobbler turkey no idea why, it's just so cute. But it can wait, I want that golden turkey! Really liking the buck too. I have lots of points that I haven't used, maybe I will get splurge and get both.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the info. My star sign is Sagittarius, so I was hoping for a neat pet! I love the carousel! I am still waiting to get on from the POTM, so this would probably my best chance.
I'm not too sure about a buck eating a meat pie, though the graphic is very clever.

I still wish we could keep the prize boxes.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

they are both fantastic! too bad I can't buy anything form the estore................
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Does anyone know if the carousels are big or little? Like the one and the POTM one is it little like sets on a table or big so you can put it in a yard?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Not too fond of the Sagittarius Buck - too bad since it's my sign. However, the PSI is cute so he's a keeper! I'll stay tuned for the update on the turkey.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Does anyone know if the carousels are big or little? Like the one and the POTM one is it little like sets on a table or big so you can put it in a yard?
The POTM one takes up 4 squares outside.
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: