Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

A new front page story has been added:

Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

Click the image to open in full size.

The Webkinz Newz site has just announced that starting September 18th Deluxe Webkinz members will be able to spoil their pets with items from the new Golden Suite theme. There will be special introductory pricing from September 18th -25th with three different package deals that each include a variety of items. Most of the pieces will also be offered individually, but a few items will remain exclusive to the sets. Pictures of the individual items can be viewed on our Webkinz Insider WIki Golden Suite Theme page.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

This looks awesome! Too bad I am not deluxe.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

I love the stuff in this theme, but why, why is everything estore? :/ Thanks for the info, though!
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

WOW!! This theme looks awesome!! Love the pieces in it!! I'm Deluxe but now my mom says I have to pick between this one & the Elven one. Don't know whicj one yet.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #5

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy Re: Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

i like it its a little to showy though.
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #6

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Golden Suite Theme to be Available at the Ganz eStore

Woah! That looks awesome! I'm already deluxe though!
rattywoman8 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL I am getting the entire theme, because its for deluxe only, LOL some of my non-deluxe bff's are going to be so jealous! LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #8

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

It's very pretty, but $40 just to be able to get the gold car? I will be passing on this theme -- just out of my price range.
Margo is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

cute! me like!!!
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #10
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am deluxe, but I will pass. I know some that will need the huge package. I will just live through their pictures. lol
rollingfur is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: