Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 AM   #11
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: Gold Safe coming to the estore

Oh yeah, I remember that gold safe, I forget that it got retired though.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 03:10 AM   #12
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Thumbs down Re: Gold Safe coming to the estore

I can't even GIVE these away in trade rooms. Everyone has them! I personally need lava lamps, like red, green and purple! But that's just me. The gold safe is not even that cool.
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 AM   #13

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I really truly don't see the logic in selling these. They just retired!!! I'm sure they can scan accounts and see how many of them there actually are out there. I personally think that if they are going to bring available to purchase items, they should bring stuff from the first and second year. I know many people would agree with me that to be very honest there aren't many people who didn't even know about Webkinz back then, it really didn't really take off till 2007. If you do a search for items on my page to see who has items from back then there are only a handful of people, most of the really sought after items were let to expire in peoples accounts.
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:10 AM   #14
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
I really truly don't see the logic in selling these. They just retired!!! I'm sure they can scan accounts and see how many of them there actually are out there. I personally think that if they are going to bring available to purchase items, they should bring stuff from the first and second year. I know many people would agree with me that to be very honest there aren't many people who didn't even know about Webkinz back then, it really didn't really take off till 2007. If you do a search for items on my page to see who has items from back then there are only a handful of people, most of the really sought after items were let to expire in peoples accounts.
Maybe Ganz thinks that because so many people have the gold safes in their accounts they think that people like them a lot and want more of them and that's why the item as the retired item in the eStore.

Also it's kind of sad to think that some of the most wanted items are in retired accounts. :[
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 AM   #15
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

lol. I thought I was alone.... I was going to have a bank safe bling room, lol. I wonder if they will work, as I completely wasted my e-store points on the silly ice cream tree I can not even give away.... Why not something more interesting like the Pegasus PSI...
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:09 AM   #16
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

I have several of these, on my accounts, there is no way I would spend money for another. Why do they not bring back lava lamps? That to me would be the way to go.
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:15 AM   #17
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
My question.......... will the replicas be available again next year? They are all advertised as being available for 1 day this year, but they don't say if they will be available again next year. I can't decide if I should keep the replica blue dragster I bought, or give it to my mom and get another if they offer it again.
That's my impression: offer these replicas once a year. You can't, however, give the dragster to your mom - the items from the eStore are not tradeable or poastable... She will have to buy her own when it comes back...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #18
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

it would be awesome if they could replica clothes then make a replica of the wacky jeans, they would make a lot of money!
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

NICE I MAY GET ONE BUT I HAVE ONE I HAD ANOTHER ONE BUT I GAVE IT TO MY BROTHER

THANKS
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #20
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gabriellaabby
it would be awesome if they could replica clothes then make a replica of the wacky jeans, they would make a lot of money!

i agree hey we can contact webkinz and ask them to make it

but we need to get the word out what do u think
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, i'll be passing on this, why the gold safe?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: