Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

I haven't read all the posts here so forgive me if I am repeating this, but: the fridge (as pictured, anyhow) has been built wrong. Take a look at it and imagine it on its wheels the way it should be. If it were sitting like Mr. Moo's cart, the sign on it would be UPSIDE-DOWN. :| How ridiculous.

I also agree with the posters before me who have said that it's a VERY bad move on Ganz' part to make a new theme in the regular W-Shop and then sell ANY part of it in the E-Store. That's about as greedy a move as I have ever seen and yes, what ABOUT all the kids who cannot finish their theme now? Disgraceful. My family has pretty much stopped buying any E-Store items at all because of their tactics. I think from here on in the only points we will be "spending" are the ones that come once a month with our Deluxe Membership, which we will most likely NOT be renewing.

And one last thing: I know I keep harping on it but what on EARTH is the deal with the Cafe theme? Why haven't they brought out the rest of the items? How long has it been out now, about 3 months? :| I've never seen a company take so much fun out of something so whimsical. I simply don't get it.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #72
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #73
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

THATS SO COOL!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #74
hayley♥williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

awesome fridge
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #75
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, congrats COWS4YOU! I love you're Mr. Moo cart.

That slide is so cool! But sadly, I'll never get it.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #76
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Here is Corni on the new slide! It takes up 4 squares, and goes indoors or out.

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow i wish i had e-store, congrats bindi
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #77
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Cool Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

My brother got that slide for his monthly e-store "thing"for his pet he got the purple floralfox and i got the lovekitten and that potm ballon thingy kind of a ley down cause that slides awesome!hopefully they will have it in the future................my older brother got the ice fawn and the e-store duble milkshaje thingy lol!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #78
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Aaaack! I missed it!

I wonder if this means I've missed the Snow Slide and Moo Fridge for good?

I'm not sure how I feel about the chair for the new theme in the W-Shop... I like the chair a lot... but I feel sad for those who don't have eStore availablility or can't afford that it won't appear in the W-Shop like the rest of the theme... I guess I'm thinking I'd rather have W-Shop themes all appear in the W-Shop.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #79
name's alex

puppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guide

I bought a Ice Fawn, but not valentine stuff. i wish i did. sigh

Bow down to the Cocker spanials!
:acs::cs::acs::cs::acs::cs::acs::cs::acs::cs:
puppygal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: