Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

Darn! I have been waiting for the second half of the space theme to come out so I could get the chair

Is this the first time they put something from a W-shop theme in the e-store?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #62

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for always having the Info for us! Sometimes' I know (as for myself) I take all of what is provided on here for granted!
Kudos to all whom make this such a wonderful and informative Place to be a part of!

I finally was able to get the slide! I had seen it shown several times in E-Store Ganz
site. But never saw it for sale, as my webbies love their slides of any type! But to see your
sock monkey having sooo much fun made a trip to the store for me! (Or should I really say: some of my pets started to pout. Others stated:Their Mommie got her one! yet theirs always the webbies whom want one,yet tell me( we understand mom mie, its okay) as they look at the pictures of the slide!
I love The Mr Moo item, but changed my mind:was thinking it could go outside! ( how too cute, that would of been! Was going to store the Ice Cream I buy at the park in it!
Again Kudos to all whom make this a wonderful home to come to!
Peace
KinzLdy!
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #63
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That slide is plain awesome, and that fridge is cool!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #64
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Isn't it funny that the cart doesn't go outside? It seems so perfect, since most of the items from the park are either winnable or purchasable, that you could put this out there too. I also think it would have been neat if it were sitting like Mr. Moo's cart is usually, on it's side. But overall, I think it's pretty spiffy, and if I collected the ice cream, I would put it in here!
I totally agree that Ganz missed the mark on this item. It differently should be on its side and be able to go outside with the trees, log, BBQ and other items you can win from picking up trash. I really don't know why Ganz wants to control where we put items, everything should be able to go in any room - inside or out- our choice. Also the new chair should differently NOT have been e-store when the rest of the theme is w-shop- that is just WRONG. So many kids who can't buy e-store will now not get to finish their room - Bad Bad Ganz.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #65
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

i got that slide its cool!and i am a boy my sister put girl but im not a girl!!

(all fixed ~ COWS4YOU)
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #66
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks so much for the information & the pics!
Neat items
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #67
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

why is the estore leving
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #68
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppy10
why is the estore leving
the estore is not leaving, just some of the items are
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #69
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Darn! I have been waiting for the second half of the space theme to come out so I could get the chair

Is this the first time they put something from a W-shop theme in the e-store?
No, there was something from the new café theme that was also e-store - for cakes I think.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #70
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I totally agree that Ganz missed the mark on this item. It differently should be on its side and be able to go outside with the trees, log, BBQ and other items you can win from picking up trash. I really don't know why Ganz wants to control where we put items, everything should be able to go in any room - inside or out- our choice. Also the new chair should differently NOT have been e-store when the rest of the theme is w-shop- that is just WRONG. So many kids who can't buy e-store will now not get to finish their room - Bad Bad Ganz.
Well collie, it could be as bad as beanie babies 2.0 where they force you to put only the kitchen stuff in the kitchen, that stuff. That's why when I was putting a dog head chair in my kitchen, this pops up. Click the image to open in full size.

So webkinz isn't that bad, eh?
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: