Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #41
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Red face Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

Wait wait woo!does this meen no more e-store?im realy confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #42
Unregistered

Wink Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

super coolz
Old 02-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #43
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Wait wait woo!does this meen no more e-store?im realy confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
no the estore is not going away it's the valentin's thing that are going but i want to know is the slide last chance to?????????
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #44
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Seeing a furniture item from a new WShop theme suddenly appear in the eStore totally frosts me!!! I have been a huge eStore fan and this past year have bought most all of their offerings, some in duplicate and triplicate. But in their greed, Ganz has now crossed a line and inexcusably gone down a path that will only serve to alienate thousands of their devote customers.

How dare they create an exciting new WShop theme, then turn around and make parts of it available only in the eStore!!! Is this the tip of the iceberg and an acute indicator of things to come with all future WShop development? Throw us a few bones we can buy with KinzKash but if we want the complete set, we have to open our wallets? If this is their mindset, I can foresee more and more free themes being retired in favor of new themes which will end up costing big bucks en masse.
I am in agreement with your entire post but I edited for a few key points. This isn't the first new theme that they have done this with though. The Coffee Shop theme has had a few items that were only available in the e-store also. I chose to pass on those because I didn't believe that the $ they were asking for the items was justified. I've splurged for some of the E-store items but I have to really want them & think that they are worth the $$ they are asking for them. Some things I wait for until they have the 5000 point sales. It is very frustrating to be shown a new theme only to have some of the most desirable items only available via the e-store. I'm passing on the whole Spa theme because to me it isn't worth my $$. I've also resisted the e-store floors & wallpaper because I can make perfectly lovely rooms using the W-Shop items. I love the Snow Fort but I made the mistake of not grabbing the two pricier items, Siege Tower & Snowball Launcher, when they were available at a lower price for Deluxe members. I'm getting to the point where I will have to either stop buying the plush or stop buying e-store because it really adds up fast.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #45
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for sharing the Pics They are all so cute , What a great sale
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #46

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

The slide is not a part of the Going Away Party sale. I am sure it will continue to be available on some days.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #47
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

The slide is in the Deluxe pre-sale section.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #48

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

how do the one person get the chair for the room theme? and what is the fridge?
troyeramanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #49
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

here is an animation of the chair! so fun!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #50
Lil Kinz

dogzrcool4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

I want the space captain Chair! It is sooooooooooo COOL!
I just need to be Deluxe I am going to get it tomorrow
dogzrcool4me is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: