Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 AM   #21
jdrocco1
Webkinz :)

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

Awesome!!! I just got the Ice Fawn. I have been anxiously waiting for it to be at the estore again. I am soooooooo super excited! Now I just have to wait until morning to adopt it because my daughter likes to watch and help me decorate the room. She got one the first time they were offered at the estore, but that's okay. My kids always comes first Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 01:37 AM   #22
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

I am so very disappointed.. The Piano and Pond/fountain went down in E-points
I could of got more items from the Estore if i waited..
Oh well..
Webkinz*lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #23
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

thanks for the info- but I have to say that space comand chair, is it the one from the theme preview of the new space theme? Cause if it is I really think it is tacky of Ganz to make it e store. Now a lot of folks won't be able to get a main piece of that theme.

I'm just glad I have one of the Dex Dangerous Master Control Chairs (not as cool as a chair you can drive, but it still looks cool with the theme.)

Last edited by tweetibyrd; 02-15-2010 at 01:51 AM..
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #24
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I'm actually really upset about the space chair being E-store. This time they've gone to far! That is pictured in the new theme for the W-shop. My son has been waiting for that and the rest of the theme to show up and they make it E-store unacceptable!What about all the kids that are not allowed to buy E-store? I've spent my fair share at the E-store but I will be stopping for awhile if not permanently.Ganz is getting to GREEDY! My family enjoys webkinz but when something starts to be more stress than fun it needs to be rethought. Shame on you Ganz
Seeing a furniture item from a new WShop theme suddenly appear in the eStore totally frosts me!!! I have been a huge eStore fan and this past year have bought most all of their offerings, some in duplicate and triplicate. But in their greed, Ganz has now crossed a line and inexcusably gone down a path that will only serve to alienate thousands of their devote customers.

How dare they create an exciting new WShop theme, then turn around and make parts of it available only in the eStore!!! My mind goes back to that recent little Kinzville News survey where they asked how much we like the new theme. The first response you could check was something to the effect of, "I love it and plan to get all of it!" Everyone in my family chose that response.

In reality, Ganz didn't really care how much we enjoy their latest creative effort. They were fishing for information to see how deeply they could potentially dive into our wallets. Is this the tip of the iceberg and an acute indicator of things to come with all future WShop development? Throw us a few bones we can buy with KinzKash but if we want the complete set, we have to open our wallets? If this is their mindset, I can foresee more and more free themes being retired in favor of new themes which will end up costing big bucks en masse.

WE ALREADY PAY DEARLY for the use of their website via the purchase of an ever-increasing number of monthly plush releases & sundry merchandise, in addition to our Deluxe Membership fees. Thousands of us have supplemented our tangible purchases with countless eStore virtual purchases, 99% of which cannot be traded or simply moved to other accounts within our own families! This fact alone is an unjust Ganz' policy, in my opinion, which I have deliberately chosen to rationalize and/or turn a blind eye.

This latest Ganz' ploy with the Galaxy theme is the ultimate straw that broke the camel's back for me. I flatly refuse to condone their underhanded greed by purchasing WShop theme items in the eStore.

For everyone who criticized me for calling Ganz cheap due to a lackluster Winterfest, THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of how they instead prioritized their time -- by developing new virtual items which can only be purchased, and are not able to be transferred among our own accounts or traded. And all of their efforts were in lieu of their completing sorely needed glitch repairs and learning/developing solid flash code programming that works properly and doesn't impair the overall functioning of our computers.

To our WI members who dislike negativity expressed against Ganz on the forum, I'm sorry I feel compelled to say these things about Ganz. I love WW but given my business background, I strongly believe a line has been unjustly crossed and that this is the beginning of a dangerous trend.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #25
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU

and from COWS4YOU, here is Moo next to the Ice Cream Cart Fridge, which can not be placed outside

Click the image to open in full size.

Isn't it funny that the cart doesn't go outside? It seems so perfect, since most of the items from the park are either winnable or purchasable, that you could put this out there too. I also think it would have been neat if it were sitting like Mr. Moo's cart is usually, on it's side. But overall, I think it's pretty spiffy, and if I collected the ice cream, I would put it in here!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #26

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

YAY! Thank God i'm getting my deluxe membership tomorrow!
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 AM   #27
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Isn't it funny that the cart doesn't go outside? It seems so perfect, since most of the items from the park are either winnable or purchasable, that you could put this out there too. I also think it would have been neat if it were sitting like Mr. Moo's cart is usually, on it's side. But overall, I think it's pretty spiffy, and if I collected the ice cream, I would put it in here!
I tried putting it outside first too. Also if you look at the ice cream cart and this fridge, the label would be upside down on the fridge if you set it like Mr Moo's cart

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU

and from COWS4YOU, here is Moo next to the Ice Cream Cart Fridge, which can not be placed outside
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 AM   #28
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Awesome! that fridge looks perfect with MOO COWS!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #29
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I love all those items! It's kinda funny because I just KNEW COWS4YOU would be the first to get the Mr. Moo Fridge... Moo can't resist it!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:36 AM   #30
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Be careful when buying the new slide....only one pet can ride it at a time, which might create some tension in your Kinz home.....

Do you remember when you were little, and you got a new toy, and really didn't want to share it? Yeah, that's what this slide is like...

When I first read the title, I thought the eStore was going away
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: