Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Going Away Party at the Ganz eStore, February 15th

I'm actually really upset about the space chair being E-store. This time they've gone to far! That is pictured in the new theme for the W-shop. My son has been waiting for that and the rest of the theme to show up and they make it E-store unacceptable!What about all the kids that are not allowed to buy E-store? I've spent my fair share at the E-store but I will be stopping for awhile if not permanently.Ganz is getting to GREEDY! My family enjoys webkinz but when something starts to be more stress than fun it needs to be rethought. Shame on you Ganz
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #12
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

that chair just looks like a special item of the new space theme!!!
i like that slide though
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #13
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it's a vehicle!!!! i love it!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jagular; 02-15-2010 at 10:55 AM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:38 AM   #14
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I am a bit disappointed that the captain's chair is Estore...I agree with Gwenda...it was shown as part of the new theme so to put it out for sale is disappointing for those waiting for it to appear in the Wshop.
Will I get it though? Probably, especially knowing it's a vehicle!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Be careful when buying the new slide....only one pet can ride it at a time, which might create some tension in your Kinz home.....

Do you remember when you were little, and you got a new toy, and really didn't want to share it? Yeah, that's what this slide is like...

Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:45 AM   #16
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am so happy for each of you!!!!
I think these are out of this world, especially that slide

Poor Corni with snow in his face lol so cute Bindi!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:47 AM   #17
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
it's a vehicle!!!! i love it!!!

Goodness, that is so cool that that is a vehicle. I am tempted to buy the fridge and the vehicle now, so cool.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #18

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

THANKS again COWS4YOU on the speedy update, you're the BEST-EST!! On my way to the estore now! The pic's are so sweet!! THANKS COWS4YOU, BINDI and JAGULAR! Love the new items GANZ!!
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #19
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

If they had advertised it as part of W-shop then they should put it in there, I will complain about this and hope those who disagree with Ganz for doing this will join in as well.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:14 AM   #20

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bindidog, THANKS for sharing your pic's!! I adore a little A.M. humor!! Off to the estore!

THANKS jagular for taking the time to post some of the very best pic's here and only here at WI

Last edited by rmimi522; 02-15-2010 at 01:14 AM..
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: