Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Goal Achieved in October 9th & 10th Communal Challenge

After playing the game, I always check back to the Community Contest section of the newspaper to make sure it says "You are entered in the challenge. Come back Monday to claim your prize" (or whatever it actually says). I've played the game before, but forgotten to vote or enter the challenge, and then it doesn't count. So now, after I play the first time, I go back to verify that I'm actually entered and eligible for the prize. Hope that helps for next time.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #22
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

None of my accounts got the prize or at least the ones I can check, some just show a blank page instead of the communal contest details. I am positive I was entered, it said I was each time I checked the thermometer to see how full it was. On some I played an hour. Darn glitches.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Yay! Once again we have achieved our goal! CONGRATS to everyone who participated!
(including me )
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #24

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

Yay! We made it. I can't say I helped much but it wasn't because I didn't play, my frog just kept getting wet! I laughed the one time I played and got 0 KC, and they said I beat my high score! Lol. I got a little better the more I played, like up to 10KC but I suppose every point helps. I'm sure glad there are people out there better than me at this game.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to all!! Didn't get past the first level on 11 accounts..but, I did see it once....Just not good at all on those action type games..but at least I tried..lots and lots....Thanks to all of you better players out there!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:57 PM   #26

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I did my best, but my poor little frog spent way too much time in the water. However, I did improve over time. After each of the first several games I popped back to the contest page to see if my status had changed. Each time it still said, "You must play to be entered." I guess a game with a zero score is not considered a good faith effort (even though I was congratulated for my new high score). But i finally managed two safe jumps and once reached a high score of 500. Yeah. But i never got beyond the second flower on the first level. Boo.

View Post Originally Posted by muffy
I thought I was the only one who found that a difficult game. I played and played but never made it over 500. I didn't even get credit for playing but was told I didn't participate. I thought maybe it was because of my low score. Thanks, everyone, for working together.
I got credit for my games (after I stopped getting zero), and I only reached 500 once. You got glitched.

View Post Originally Posted by laurenbay5
I'm so mad right now I entered the contest and participated (played the game) and now it's say I entered but didn't participate.So I won't get the TV UGGGGG
That happened to me two weeks ago, and I really wanted that hammock. Since then I have taken screen shots of the contest page showing the statement confirming that I am entered in the contest. I'm hoping Ganz will accept that as proof I played if I'm denied the prize again.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I actually got better and better at this game. From not figuring out how to get from Lily pad to lily pad, to figuring that arrow and trajectory, to almost drowning in floods and hopping up on mushrooms on trees. It was a cute game and I enjoyed it.
Congratulations on your progress. Can you explain the directions better than Ganz did? I was very happy when I managed to use the space bar to do a great jump (even though I often landed in the water). But often I powered up for a jump and instead of jumping my frog just plopped off the leaf. I have no idea what I did differently. Any suggestions?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:30 AM   #27

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We did it again! Unfortunately I wasn't much help this time around. I'm terrible at this game. I still put my best effort forward though. Thanks so much to all of you high achievers!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:36 AM   #28

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

For those of you that were told you didn't participate when you know you did, I feel your pain! I have had that happen to me twice on previous contests. I did really well on both games to so there was no explanation. I think there must be a glitch in the system. We can add that to Ganz already mile long lists of "fix-it's." It's definitely frustrating and I'm sorry you got dinged this time. Hope next week is better for you guys...
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #29
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

3 of my accounts that had the did not participate glitch yesterday had the prize waiting today so maybe they are fixing it? I still have one that says did not participate.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: