Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Goal Achieved in Oct 16th & 17th Communal Challenge

A new front page story has been added:

Goal Achieved in Oct 16th & 17th Communal Challenge

Click the image to open in full size.

Congrats to everyone who played the Communal Challenge game of Hungry Hog 2 this week-end. Thanks to your efforts, the goal of scoring 52,800,000 points was achieved, and all participants will receive a Reflective Rock Dresser. You have all week to collect your prize, and don't forget to vote for a prize for next week-end's challenge.
Good job everyone!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Goal Achieved in Oct 16th & 17th Communal Challenge

Thanks so much for the update...glad we could help..and wonderful job to everyone who played this game!! Thank-you!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
Webkinz :)

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Yay! we did it again! ooh, i still gotta pick up my prize... anyway, congratulations to all who participated (including me)
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:14 AM   #4

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Congrats everyone. Wish I could have contributed more, but I played the wrong game for part of it! But glad we did it.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Congratulations, everybody - we did it again!!
(It was close, for a little bit there at the end, I didn't think we were going to make it!)
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:25 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations everyone!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #7
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Ug...I played the wrong game! I wish they would have listed it as "Pinky's Big Adventure"!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:25 AM   #8

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Woo hoo! Way to go everyone! This was not a game that I am very good at so I'm not sure how much my points helped. Thanks for everyone who played! Can't wait to get my prize!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #9
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Yay, I didn't check before bed to see if we made it the rest of the way or not. Glad to see we did.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #10
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! Thanks everyone for playing!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: