Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

regina 04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Goal Achieved for May 29th & May30th Communal Contest

We're kinda new to Webkinz. We entered the contest a few times, but I guess we didn't realize everyone won the prize. I think we thought it was a random pick of a single winner if the goal was reached. This time we actually saw the "claim prize" button and got our espresso machine.

We entered again this week, but I can't tell what game we're supposed to play. Can someone tell us what we need to play and where we find the new game in the future? Thanks.

P.S. We chose the Mega stove this week, but it looks like the KC is the clear favorite. I figured the stove was worth more than the KC, so we went with that.
regina 04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #52

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by regina 04
We're kinda new to Webkinz. We entered the contest a few times, but I guess we didn't realize everyone won the prize. I think we thought it was a random pick of a single winner if the goal was reached. This time we actually saw the "claim prize" button and got our espresso machine.

We entered again this week, but I can't tell what game we're supposed to play. Can someone tell us what we need to play and where we find the new game in the future? Thanks.

P.S. We chose the Mega stove this week, but it looks like the KC is the clear favorite. I figured the stove was worth more than the KC, so we went with that.
Hi, Congrats on getting the prize! The game for the weekend will be announced each Friday. You need to be sure you have entered (which you did by voting) and then play on Saturday or Sunday (or both if you can - every game will help!) to help everyone win the prize.

(You do need to play at least once to be able to claim the prize. This is a recent change to the rules.) Good luck!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #53
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Welcome to Webkinz and Webkinz Insider regina 04.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #54

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, there. Are you definitely entering the contest FIRST, either by voting (Mon-Thurs) or by going to the contest page and clicking the enter button (Fri-Sun?). You do need to enter to win the prize. I will have to notice how the page changes during the weekend.

Right now, since I have voted, the page says "participate in the challenge to win a prize". During the weekend it said something like "You are entered". Has anyone else noticed just what it says? Is this a clue to let you know if your participation has been recorded?
Ok, I have been paying attention this time. After I voted, it said "participate in the challenge to win a prize". Now that I have played on the account, it says "you are entered in the competition". You may want to check after you have played that it now says "you are entered".

Good luck everyone.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: