Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #41
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Goal Achieved for May 29th & May30th Communal Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Is one of their servers still having problems awarding the prize? I played several games on all of our accts but one acct did not get the prize. There was no button displayed that said get prize like there was on all my other accts. I wonder why????
We had the same thing happen. I love the game, so I played it a bunch on my two accounts. I got the prize, on both accounts. All three of my kids played it once each day (Fri & Sat)... none of them got the prize. We are all on the same server. The page to claim the prize does not say that they didn't participate. It says the same as mine after I clicked to claim my prize... like they already claimed theirs. There is no prize in their docks... we even tried logging out and logging back in! Any other ides? My 9 year old is not a happy kid!!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 04:52 PM   #42
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Congratulations everyone! Thanks cows4you for posting! Enjoy your espresso!
live4webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:25 PM   #43
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's great. Congratulations to all who participated!

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #44
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I played Polarberry Jam and that was the right game. Is there a required score to reach before you can claim a prize?
As far as I know there is no minimum required score. On a couple of accounts I just played one time and got minimum scores, on others I played a lot and got pretty good scores. I had no problem collecting the prize from any of the accounts we have, but it certainly seems as if there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I'd give Ganz a call tomorrow (1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469) or the Webkinz Help Desk 1-866-932-5469) and report it. Hopefully they can put the prize on your dock.

Next Week's Contest
---------------------------------
Swanky Pink tv 1600 = 800KC
Galactic Viewscreen 1875 = 937KC
Mega Stove = 2125 = 1062KC
1400 KinzCash
(This one is leading in the polls by a LOT)

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #45

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

People who have multiple accounts should only vote with one. That way Ganz won't make the score so high. They determine it by how many people actually vote. The less people who vote the more achievable the score will be. You can still participate in the challenge and win the prize even if you don't vote. Last weeks score we missed by just a smidge.

It seems to me that if 50,000 people vote and then 50,000 people play the game 10, 20, 30 times over the weekend which is what most people are doing then there shouldn't be any problem completing the goal but yet last week we didn't make it and this week came down to the very last hour in the night. Someone at Ganz isn't doing their math properly cuz it doesn't seem to me like it should be taking until the very last hour of the day to reach the goal when everyone is playing 30 games, sometimes more.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:00 AM   #46

Zach Attack is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Goal Achieved for May 29th & May30th Communal Contest

NICE
Zach Attack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:04 AM   #47
Crazygurl1017

RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

In the past two weeks, I've been actively doing the contest. But, come Monday, it's saying that I haven't. This is twice now, Is it me doing something wrong or is there a problem?
Need some advice.
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #48
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Thanks so much everyone. My internet went down most of the weekend, so I didn't get to do as many games as I would have liked to help out, so your participation is appreciated! Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #49

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
We had the same thing happen. I love the game, so I played it a bunch on my two accounts. I got the prize, on both accounts. All three of my kids played it once each day (Fri & Sat)... none of them got the prize. We are all on the same server. The page to claim the prize does not say that they didn't participate. It says the same as mine after I clicked to claim my prize... like they already claimed theirs. There is no prize in their docks... we even tried logging out and logging back in! Any other ides? My 9 year old is not a happy kid!!
I'm sorry that happened to your kids. I hope Ganz is able to fix this.

This is unrelated to that, but you said that they played once each day (Fri & Sat). The games should be played Saturday and Sunday. Friday doesn't count.

Still, your kids should have been able to collect the prize since they played on Saturday.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #50

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by RandOmNonsenSe*
In the past two weeks, I've been actively doing the contest. But, come Monday, it's saying that I haven't. This is twice now, Is it me doing something wrong or is there a problem?
Need some advice.
Hi, there. Are you definitely entering the contest FIRST, either by voting (Mon-Thurs) or by going to the contest page and clicking the enter button (Fri-Sun?). You do need to enter to win the prize. I will have to notice how the page changes during the weekend.

Right now, since I have voted, the page says "participate in the challenge to win a prize". During the weekend it said something like "You are entered". Has anyone else noticed just what it says? Is this a clue to let you know if your participation has been recorded?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: