Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #11
nalacub
Webkinz :)

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Goal Achieved for June 5th & 6th Communal Contest

Yay! We did it!
strawberry12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, There. Congrats everyone. But if you haven't had a chance to play, it should still be ok to get on now and play. We had played on all but one of our accounts when the goal was achieved. On the communal contest page, the account we didn't play on had a message that said "You entered the competition but didn't participate. Please participate to be eligible to get the prize." So we went ahead and played and the message now says "Come back this Monday to claim your prize". We had this happen another week when the goal was achieved early, and we DID get the prize even though we played after the goal was achieved. So we think we will get this prize on this account.

You may want to check and make sure you have the message about "come back to claim your prize". People have been reporting that they have participated but were not awarded the prize. This might be a way to double-check your status in the contest.

Great job, everyone!! I know I hit a new personal high - I even had the high score of the day for awhile this afternoon!
The way to determine whether or not you qualify for a prize is to look below the barometer. If it says to participate to win, you still have to play. If it says 'You are entered into the competition, it means you have played at least one game.' This statement assures that you have participated.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #13
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Congratz everyone.

Also on another note. If I were for some miracle to be the first Webkinz mamber to adopt a pet how would I go about in alerting the WI staff? Random I know but it's a goal to adopt a pet first.

PM me if you can answer. thanks
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #14

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Sweet! I worked hard to help achieve this goal, It's certainly not my best game, but I tried really hard and played a ton, on two accounts. I'm so glad we won!! GO US!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #15
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Well, at least it's over. I was getting sick and tired of playing it over and over. ESPECIALLY where I can't get past lvl 6! I wonder when Ganz will fix Pizza Palace where you can have more than 1 life!
Believe me, I am SO glad it's over!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #16

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

I love this game. I finally made it to level 10!!! Yeah.
orangeracecar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #17
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yay! Way to go!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #18
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

yay! this is my FAVORITE PRIZE EVER from the CC! Thanks evry1!
live4webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #19
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hooray! We did it
Congratulations to all who participated ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #20

Barbarsbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

i enjoyed the game a lot:husky:
Barbarsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: