Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Goal Achieved for June 5th & 6th Communal Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Goal Achieved for June 5th & 6th Communal Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats to all who participated and helped to achieve the 875,000,000 points in Pizza Palace. All the participants won 1400 KC, that can be claimed from Monday to next Sunday.
Way to go everyone!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Goal Achieved for June 5th & 6th Communal Contest

Yay! That's great!! Good work everyone! (first post )
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! 2nd post!
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #4

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Way to go everyone!!!!!
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #5

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Great! I loved this contest. It had a high goal, but the game played, Pizza Palace, was so much fun! Congrats.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

yeyyy! I really like the game Pizza Palace
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #7

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I love this game but hardly got to play because of all the please waits and getting logged off all weekend, even if I got logged in at all!! I did manage to sneak a game or 2 in between all the hassle. Thanks to everyone else who played to achieve the score...working together makes a difference.
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #8

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, There. Congrats everyone. But if you haven't had a chance to play, it should still be ok to get on now and play. We had played on all but one of our accounts when the goal was achieved. On the communal contest page, the account we didn't play on had a message that said "You entered the competition but didn't participate. Please participate to be eligible to get the prize." So we went ahead and played and the message now says "Come back this Monday to claim your prize". We had this happen another week when the goal was achieved early, and we DID get the prize even though we played after the goal was achieved. So we think we will get this prize on this account.

You may want to check and make sure you have the message about "come back to claim your prize". People have been reporting that they have participated but were not awarded the prize. This might be a way to double-check your status in the contest.

Great job, everyone!! I know I hit a new personal high - I even had the high score of the day for awhile this afternoon!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Good job everyone who participated!
I played quite a few times, surprisingly, this game earned me more than 500 KC! Now we'll have even more KC! xD
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Yay! Great job everyone, now we can all enjoy some extra kinzscash!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: