Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Goal Achieved for Communal Contest July 31-Aug 1st!

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
All 3 kids vote faithfully on their choice on Friday, as soon as the Game is announced, and begin playing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until it is over or LOST by 10:00 P.M. (bed time),,,

I, violeta508, am their grandmother, and I know this because they use MY COMPUTER for all their Webkinz activities! I am also the one who has bought ALL their plushes and virtuals for the past 4 years...

I agree with their rules, many of them are very generous, but numerous existing non-fixed GLITCHES play havoc with many of their activities -- again, I am the first to hear about it all, first hand. They also write COMMENTS/Questions directly, but they never know if they have been read or received by anybody at Ganz...

The announcement at the end of the costest already includes the information that they "did not win" because they "did not participate", which they did! Does continuing to play after the contest ends change the non-winning into a winning situation? Has anyone experienced that personally?

Please let me know if you can... THANKS for reading the rantings of a loving (and spoiling) grandmother, who HATES to see 3 very disappointed kids (7, 9 and 10)...
I vote on Monday, even if it something I'm not interested in. I play on Sat. morning on all 4 accounts. Then play whenever I can. I have always (when we win) gotten my prize after midnight on Monday. I haven't had any problems.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 06:58 AM   #32

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Great job on Tunneling, everyone!!

new prizes are up this morning and the values are:

Dynamic daimyo Sofa 800 KC
500 KC 500 KC (of course)
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler 750 KC
Cheerleader Locker Wardrobe 600 KC

Good luck everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #33
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

cool i'll be sure to get my prize
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #34

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Congrats everyone! (:
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #35

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm very happy that this week kinzcash is a prize, because I always end up selling it for some money! And is it just me, or does it seem like whenever there's a big goal, we get a smaller prize, and when it's a little goal, it's a big prize? Remember once we got 1,400 kc? So, now we can get 500 kc for a much smaller goal? Doesn't make sense to me. Also, why did people vote for a prize we already got once? Another thing that doesn't make sense.

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
All 3 kids vote faithfully on their choice on Friday, as soon as the Game is announced, and begin playing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until it is over or LOST by 10:00 P.M. (bed time),,,

I, violeta508, am their grandmother, and I know this because they use MY COMPUTER for all their Webkinz activities! I am also the one who has bought ALL their plushes and virtuals for the past 4 years...

I agree with their rules, many of them are very generous, but numerous existing non-fixed GLITCHES play havoc with many of their activities -- again, I am the first to hear about it all, first hand. They also write COMMENTS/Questions directly, but they never know if they have been read or received by anybody at Ganz...

The announcement at the end of the costest already includes the information that they "did not win" because they "did not participate", which they did! Does continuing to play after the contest ends change the non-winning into a winning situation? Has anyone experienced that personally?

Please let me know if you can... THANKS for reading the rantings of a loving (and spoiling) grandmother, who HATES to see 3 very disappointed kids (7, 9 and 10)...
You really shouldn't reveal ages. I'll have to flag it...

Last edited by tarabella9; 08-02-2010 at 10:36 AM..
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #36
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Wow this is glitchy - and they seem to be changing the rules.

I usually log in once per account to be sure everyone gets a prize if the goal is reached - and most (but not all) of the time if a prize is awarded we get it - though sometimes we have to get it before the next prize is announced.

This time even the accounts that tunneled did not get prizes - and oddly when I checked it said that the game was lunch letters not tunnelling (which was the game I played).

Did anyone else see Lunch Letters in the congratulations message?
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #37

bunny3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like alot of people are voting towards the 500 kinzkash this week!
bunny3210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #38
Unregistered

wow Congrats To who eva had the time
Old 08-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #39

shecorona is an unknown quantity at this point

i missed what this weeks challange game is. Does anyone know?
shecorona is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: