Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #71
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Hey Guys. I could be wrong (it HAS happened before!) or Ganz could be confused (that has happened too) but the Safari Jacket is from KinzCostumes. You get it with a tag from shirts that people wear. The e-store item is called an Animal Rescue Jacket. In any case, we need to get more people to vote for it 'cause cold, hard K$ is winning so far! Canvass your neighborhoods! Put up fliers! Tell your friends! Vote for the Safari Jacket!

Hey, that's a good idea! Send a message to everyone on your friends list here at WI.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #72
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Thats great! Yeah everyone, vote for the safari jacket!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #73
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I hear you, Tula I'm a Girl Scout volunteer and we support community service and outdoor activities everyday. But I do think that is a parent's (or leader's) responsibility and not WW's. In the context of WW, I think the community challenges are fun and get kids thinking about working together for a common goal. Then it's up to us adults to carry it out to the real world and put limits on it if necessary--just like the trash collecting in the park!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #74
ThankYouGANZ!

Talking Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Thank You, Ganz!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #75
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Hooray. Much easier to reach this weekend's goal. I was not very good at this weeks game.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #76
Unregistered

Smile Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Even if it's a W-Shop item, somthing you own, or just an item you don't want you can always sell your prize back to the W-Whop it might be worth alot!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #77
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

How do you get the safari jacket?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #78

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

congrats everyone!! um... what game are we playing next?? could you PM me? thx
~valerie
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #79

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
Major congrats to all who participated, good work!

I will probably not participate until the prizes are worth the time and effort (like NOT wshop items we can easily buy)

I would also like to know how many/if any ever win the quick draws for the estore items. That would be interesting to know. I have won regular items a few times but with fewer chances, few can win.

again, CONGRATS!!
KraftyMomOf2, my husband won the quick draw for the estore piano at Valentine's Day. I wrote about it at the time--I was hoping they would send me a code so I could put in on my account since he couldn't care less, but unfortunately that great piano is sitting on an account that only gets the dailies done and pretty much nothing else.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #80
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cocoacrazy
yay! how much did you have to help to get the candle? i just did 12,000 pts. to help out. does everyone get one who played the game?
Nope. I hate that game, so I didn't play, and I still got one; though I sold it afterward.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: