Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #61
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

View Post Originally Posted by awryalot
I have five accounts. Last week, I thought I'd voted in all five, but must have just done it in four. Over the weekend, I played Pizza Palace in only three of those four. (I just couldn't keep playing - that game is way too intense for me). Anyway, when I checked the results, I got the prize in the four accounts where I'd voted. In the fifth account, not only did it say we failed to meet the goal, but the selection of prizes for next week's game is totally different. I'll vote there and play there this coming week just to see what the deal is. But I think it's odd that Ganz is saying the goal wasn't met, when it was.
I have the same situation. 6 accts received the prize for completing the goal but the 7th acct says we didn't complete the goal and the selection of prizes for this week is totally different and doesn't even include the safari jacket. I called Ganz and they said they will look into it with the technical team. So if you have this issue - CALL GANZ at 1-866-932-5469.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #62
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I think the Safari Jacket would be a cool prize also. I wish it had more votes. Kinz Cash is great but I still want the jacket. It is a tough item for anyone to get. You have to buy a kids shirt and get a tag and then choose that outfit instead of the mad scientist or rock star which are way more popular. I wonder if they will offer any other of the tshirt box items. Maybe shutters....how cool would that be?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #63

A & E's mom will become famous soon enough

I voted for the Safari Jacket. It's so nice to have you gals give opinions/reason of what to vote for. I will always check here before I vote ;o)
A & E's mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #64
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I think the Safari Jacket would be a cool prize also. I wish it had more votes. Kinz Cash is great but I still want the jacket. It is a tough item for anyone to get. You have to buy a kids shirt and get a tag and then choose that outfit instead of the mad scientist or rock star which are way more popular. I wonder if they will offer any other of the tshirt box items. Maybe shutters....how cool would that be?
the safari jacket is estore, you don't have to buy a kids shirt to get it, its 1500 points for deluxe members,

I voted for the safari jacket because i'm sick of paying money for webkinz clothes, my kids really want the jacket too cuz I won't let them spend money at the estore .
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #65
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows for the info , Great team work Everyone
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #66
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Sorry I am wrong, I thought the safari jacket was the rescue jacket

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
the safari jacket is estore, you don't have to buy a kids shirt to get it, its 1500 points for deluxe members,

I voted for the safari jacket because i'm sick of paying money for webkinz clothes, my kids really want the jacket too cuz I won't let them spend money at the estore .
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #67

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

I voted last week, played over the weekend, and I, like a few others, didn't win the prize. I also have a different selection of prizes to pick from for next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcommunal contest.JPG (43.9 KB, 27 views)
trickyboy3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #68
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I voted for the jacket on all our accounts. I hope it wins.....I love Kinzstyle and Kinz clothes!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #69
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats everyone who helped! But i am not going to get the prize because:
1) I have too many of those in my house :/
2) I would kinda feel guilty if i got it because i didn't help out at all and that would be like taking a free item. Just in my opinion. :|
cheekydog123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #70
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Congratulations on meeting the goal.

After the first two weeks of the communal contest, however, I have to say that I'm not very impressed by this new feature. Unfortunately it feeds into one of my negative criticisms of Webkinz World, which is activities which encourage obessive behaviors. This weekend was too beautiful for myself or my kids to be spending time repeatedly playing a game to meet some arbitrary goal.

I like the aspects of WW which promote creativity or brain thought. Originally I thought the idea of a communal activity sounded great, but I guess I thought the goals would be more worthwhile (like special sets of Quizzie's questions or donating food to a virtual Webkinz food bank or even adding a certain number of new friends to our friends list.) Really we already have a much greater sense of community here at WI where we are constantly helping each other out.

Sorry to be a downer, but I think I'll pass on the communal contests from now on. But congratulations to those who played and enjoy this activity!

I have to agree, community efforts of a group should not encourage endless hours of obsessive playtime on a computer. Ganz should encourage more creative efforts that involve more than game play..but real community involvement...with kids as the center of those activities. Prizes are silly for the time expected to reach a goal. Its up to us adults to make sure our children can set healthy goals for their life and spend time with friends and outside instead of playing games with a computer to reach a meaningless goal. When I say meaningless I am referring to what does this actually do for the world or the community or those in need in the "real world"? WW is great fun and I love the site, but I would much rather see a child make something to sell to offer money to a charity for a community effort then stack up points in a game online that goes no where towards community. I realize that they are just trying to get kids to work together, but in a faceless society...computers are faceless...its just not really a good use of time. So to me, its a poor substitute for real community efforts on the part of our children. So lets get the kids to be creative in a real life world situation that benefits others in a real life community and have a prize for that...that will encourage real community efforts, help the community and show kids the true meaning of "community."
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: