Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Yay i got it
i logged out and back in.
joy7883 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #52
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I just checked and got my candelabra. For those of you who have had a blank screen (don't forget to try to clear your cache)...it indicated the prize will be there until Sunday, so don't worry!

More people are voting for the 700 kc still than for the Safari jacket.

I played a few times and was motivated to try more than once. Since there is no trophy, this at least gave me the drive to try! I got to level 9 - only about 26,000 points, but it was fun.

I do understand the concern that some have about motivating kids to play on the computer instead of playing outside...I too wish that the contest wouldn't be just on the weekend...maybe Goober's Lab should have been a weeklong contest to achieve the 6 billion points!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #53

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Is the safari jacket an estore item, or kinzstyle item?
Dawn M is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #54
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dawn M
Is the safari jacket an estore item, or kinzstyle item?
The safari jacket is kinz clothes from the codes you get by buying the t-shirts. It is part of the safari oufit
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 AM   #55
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I got my goal too!
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i hope more people start voting for the safari jacket. after all you win money playing the games. they are trying to offer us better prizes than wshop items now
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #57
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I am voting safari jacket. Thanks everyone who played. At least we won this week.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 AM   #58
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

I wish the prize were something like, a rare or an exclusive. I have almost 20,000 KC (at one time I had 60,000!) and WShop items are worthless to me.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I hope more people start voting for the Safari Jacket. Maybe they will offer each piece and we can get the whole outfit. Maybe a mod can post a pic of it on the front page so everyone knows which it is. I think alot of people are not sure what it is.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #60
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
I hope more people start voting for the Safari Jacket. Maybe they will offer each piece and we can get the whole outfit. Maybe a mod can post a pic of it on the front page so everyone knows which it is. I think alot of people are not sure what it is.
Hi Joani. There is a picture, I think it is on post 32. I voted for the safari jacket. Hope we get it. I wonder how many people were in the contest last week. I contributed 123,650 points which is about 2.4% of the total. (I am not very good at this game either! LOL)

I just played a bunch of times.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: