Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #21
marybess18
Webkinz :)

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Everyone who clicked to Enter the Competition got the Abracadabra Candelabra, which I just sold back to the Wshop for 225 Kinzcash lol!

Next weeks prizes are MUCH better! People need to be voting for the SAFARI JACKET!!! The only other way to get the Safari Jacket is to buy a Webkinz Tee Shirt and they don't have them for sale where I live! It is the Safari Jacket that goes with the Safari Outfit I am assuming. That's the only Safari Jacket I am aware of.

Thus far the majority has voted for the 700 Kinzcash, but it's very early so we need to swing those votes around to the Safari Jacket!!! I want one!!!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #22
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Why did the people vote for the wizard lamp thing, it only costs like 450kc in the Wshop, the Funky Girl Fridge was CLEARLY the best, it costs like 680kc! anyways, glad we reached the goal this week and glad that Ganz made it easier!

and yes, WE NEED THE SAFARI JACKET!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #23
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

There was another prize from this past week that was 750 Kinz Cash Animal Lover. That is the one I voted for. Of course now I can't remember what it was lol! Vote for the Safari Jacket everybody!!!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #24
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm on board for this weeks contest and I've voted for the safari jacket!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #25

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

The SAFARI JACKET is ESTORE!! This is BY FAR THE BEST OF THE NEW PRIZES for next week in my opinion & the opinion of those I have discussed it with so far! I can't believe the Kinzcash is in the lead 58% top 34% for the jacket right now. I am voting for the jacket under 18 accts tomorrow, ok. I hope others will too, so the tide turns in it's favor. Must sleep now. GNight fellow -ers!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #26

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

I have five accounts. Last week, I thought I'd voted in all five, but must have just done it in four. Over the weekend, I played Pizza Palace in only three of those four. (I just couldn't keep playing - that game is way too intense for me). Anyway, when I checked the results, I got the prize in the four accounts where I'd voted. In the fifth account, not only did it say we failed to meet the goal, but the selection of prizes for next week's game is totally different. I'll vote there and play there this coming week just to see what the deal is. But I think it's odd that Ganz is saying the goal wasn't met, when it was.

Oh, and I totally agree that we should all vote for the estore prize. From reading the comments here, I know a lot of people don't get to buy very much at the estore. So, let's help everyone out and get them something that costs actual money!
awryalot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #27

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I was thinking about the Animal Rescue Jacket. The Safari Jacket is from Webkinz tshirts, like marybess18 said.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #28

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Actually I was thinking about the Animal Rescue Jacket. The Safari Jacket is from Webkinz tshirts, like marybess18 said.
OK. Now I'm confused. Does this mean we get an actual tshirt? Hate to be so lame. Can I blame the late hour?
awryalot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #29

View Post Originally Posted by awryalot
OK. Now I'm confused. Does this mean we get an actual tshirt? Hate to be so lame. Can I blame the late hour?
No, sorry, let me clarify: The way the actual tshirts work is - you buys them ($BIG $) and get a code for a virtual outfit with them. They are def not going to be shipping us all out tshirts. But the only other way that I know of that you can get that virtual item of clothing is from shelling out the big bucks for a shirt. So in other words - the Safari Jacket (virutal) is a much more expensive & difficult prize to get , so BY FAR all my votes are for that prize!
Old 03-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to all who entered!! And even thought this wasn't one of my favorite games..tuffed it out and made sure all of our accounts had a couple of scores to add..even though the candralabra was not our choice prize...still...good work all!! Way to work together....still..wish Ganz wold allow the competition to be on Friday as well..weekends are pretty busy!!

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
No, sorry, let me clarify: The way the actual tshirts work is - you buys them ($BIG $) and get a code for a virtual outfit with them. They are def not going to be shipping us all out tshirts. But the only other way that I know of that you can get that virtual item of clothing is from shelling out the big bucks for a shirt. So in other words - the Safari Jacket (virutal) is a much more expensive & difficult prize to get , so BY FAR all my votes are for that prize!
AND yes..all eleven of our votes were for the safari jacket...worth more than the 700 kc, as it is only available through e-store!! Thanks so much for clarifying!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-08-2010 at 01:05 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: