Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #131
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

View Post Originally Posted by battygrl
Log on to Webkinz; go to communal contest; then click on get prize! It is pretty clear when you get there!
I can't get it to open and I can't get back into WW.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

No wonder everyone is voting for the kinzcash. That jacket is ugly and plain. I was thinking it was going to be leopard spotted or something cool like that. Leave it to Ganz to go ahead and offer an exclusive prize only for it to be plain and ugly and not even the whole outfit.
:easter::cdee::bt::abn:
View Post Originally Posted by antsun
It was the sweet stuff sofa. I also don't know why everyone put so many votes toward the candelabra. I put forth my effort anyway and now I never want to play Pizza Palace again! buy a reg
ular persons t-shirt to get a code for it, not just a webkinz pet clothing item. So yeah, it would be expensive to get otherwise. Here is a pic of the set...

Click the image to open in full size.
It doesn't matter how good you are. If you voted then you should play the game to help with the points that your vote put in the average that Ganz made up. I hope eventually that Ganz changes it so that ONLY the people that play the game can claim the prize. It's not fair If 10,000 people vote but only 5000 people play because EVERY vote makes the goal go up. If you don't have time to play then don't vote. Because for all of the extra votes that get put in it causes the goal to be higher, then everyone else has to play twice as much. Why should only a few dedicated people spend the whole weekend playing so that the slackers can still claim the prize too?
View Post Originally Posted by bennysmommy1
I think its awesome that even if someone didn't have time to play this weekend or just voted also get to have a prize also. We don't play this game often enough to be very good but we did vote. Thanks for keeping us informed WI !!

Last edited by kandeekane; 03-08-2010 at 07:34 PM..
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #133
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by giraffemartina
Yes, my son has the same. While the rest of the family has the regular items to choose from. Confusing for sure! I wonder if you will also get a different challenge for this weekend.

This morning one of our accounts showed that the communal challenge was unsuccessful this week with a different choice of prizes for this week. It has now been fixed so we can get the lamp on that acct too. I did call Ganz this morning so if your acct isn't fixed, give them a call tomorrow at 1-866-932-5469.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #134

darcimom is an unknown quantity at this point

I entered! Then when it was announced it was Pizza Palace I was a bit bummed as I can't seem to keep with it past level 4. When those Webkinz customers start getting cranky I just lose interest. But - since I entered, I just played it over and over and over again and was able to contribute several hundred Kinzcash! Yeah! We did it! Sadly when I go to collect the prize I just get a white screen and now I can't get Webkinz to load at all. Oh well, I will try again later.
darcimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #135

battygrl is on a distinguished road

It doesn't matter as long as you participated (even voting) you get the prize! Log on to Webkinz, then go to the communal contest page and click 'get prize'!
battygrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #136

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
No wonder everyone is voting for the kinzcash. That jacket is ugly and plain. I was thinking it was going to be leopard spotted or something cool like that. Leave it to Ganz to go ahead and offer an exclusive prize only for it to be plain and ugly and not even the whole outfit.
:easter::cdee::bt::abn:

It doesn't matter how good you are. If you voted then you should play the game to help with the points that your vote put in the average that Ganz made up. I hope eventually that Ganz changes it so that ONLY the people that play the game can claim the prize. It's not fair If 10,000 people vote but only 5000 people play because EVERY vote makes the goal go up. If you don't have time to play then don't vote. Because for all of the extra votes that get put in it causes the goal to be higher, then everyone else has to play twice as much. Why should only a few dedicated people spend the whole weekend playing so that the slackers can still claim the prize too?
wow it is unfair but i forgot the communal contest this weekend because i was so busy and had train like all week but still it is nice and anyways as for the prize i still think that be very cool that they were willing offer a exclusive so be grateful
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #137
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

I never get past level 2 in Pizza Palace...
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #138
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

It just seems to be going down and down.... well if you look on the bright side if the safari jacket doesn't win then we know we will get the second best prize, 700 kc! Oh well, I just hope the safari jacket pulls a comeback!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcommunal contest.jpg (78.5 KB, 1 views)
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #139
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

wow ... 700 is in the running ... really, the safari jacket is such a rare item that's hard to get, thought more would go for that ... 700 kc will always be available via jobs & wells & daily activities.
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #140
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Those that were on server 19 with the problem, supposedly it has been fixed for you.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: