Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #101
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

Thanks antsun and jakal. I will be sure to vote for the jacket.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #102

Accalon is on a distinguished road

Voted for the jacket.

Why does everyone else automatically vote for low amounts of kinzcash when that will probably be earned from playing the arcade for the challenge?
Accalon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #103
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Well I did my part, 8 accounts all for the jacket, but it is still only at 36%, it seems doomed!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #104
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

GO JACKET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #105
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

wow i guess a lot of people changed their votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

lol i voted for the jacket peoples
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #106
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Ack why are people voting for the cash?! The jacket is way behind and I would MUCH Rather get that, then cash!!!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #107
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I don't understand the voting for 700 kinz cash either, you can get that just by playing a few games. The jacket you can only get with a tag from a tee shirt which are pretty hard to find now! Just do not undertstand, but I guess that is what kids like, the cash, then they think they can buy what they want!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #108
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

I'm guessing people don't know about the jacket and think that it's from kinzstyle outlit or something so they think 700KC is the best. . Wish ganz would put on the voting page where each item is from (eg: rare, Kinzstyle etc.) !!

GO JACKET GO!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #109
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I'm not so sure! I think that for a lot of kids getting 700 kc is really tough and they want the money. WI has a value system that is not universal and I actually find it quite refreshing to see that kids vote for what they want and not for what someone thinks they should want (even if I myself voted for the safari jacket and really hope it wins
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #110
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I'm not so sure! I think that for a lot of kids getting 700 kc is really tough and they want the money. WI has a value system that is not universal and I actually find it quite refreshing to see that kids vote for what they want and not for what someone thinks they should want (even if I myself voted for the safari jacket and really hope it wins

Yea, really. It's supposed to be what the majority of people want.

Yelling at people to vote for what they don't want just doesn't work.
Zaixionito is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: